Reviews for Glamorous
DevilzAdvokit chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Cliche, and unrealistic, but cute. The thing about bitchy mothers is, they usually really do have a point. This mother honestly really didn't make any sense. I don't know, I just found that conversation pretty unrealistic. I think your descriptions are beautiful, though, and I definitely enjoyed the lightness of this piece. I will most certainly be looking forward to more of this in the future.
sarah1491 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Great chapter but please finish the next soon! I love this story! (and I totally love the quote at the bottom! haha!) I can't write stories very good at all, but I love reading them & I'm happy I have a friend who shares my love for writing (poetry too). Yay!

P.S. Post this on the forum or give the link! It's friggin amazing!
Alisoun chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Hello, You R&R'd my story, so I picked this one to review.

I noticed you used some names several times, making them repetative. Alternating pronouns would make for a smoother read.

When you first introduce Mr. Mackenzie, you call him the vice principal, then as "the man." Then he introduces himself. May I suggest that you write him unnamed until he makes his introduction?

All in all, I enjoyed it. Keep writing
Lyn Kinsei chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Good chapter. This is really a nice story. I like the quote, I'll remember it. Oh! Also, I used to be Aimee Kitten, almost forgot!Rhayne
John Enverga chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is a very good, well-written story! Please continue.

That Terence character has a scarily accurate resemblence to me in terms of personality!
Sakura Taking chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Another amazing chapter. I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again- the plot is very interesting. It grabs and hold the reader's attention till the end. I would love to find out where this is headed. Awesome job!-Wish you all the luck with the upcoming chapter(s). Can't wait to read more!
felicia13 chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Hiya! I see you've posted. Wonderful! Although, I see you've chosen to ignore some of my suggestions, :mock severarity: like the end comments I wrote. :coughcough:

Anywho, I'm glad you posted. Hope you get lots of reviews!

May inspiration never leave you wanting!

all my love,felicia
Neonasty chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Even better than the first chapter...I dunno where this is heading, but I think itz going somewhere good. ROCK ON!
Sakura Taking chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
hey u posted it! Like I said earlier today, the plot is sounding more and more interesting every minute. I like your choice of words and descriptions in this chapter. Your writing grabs the reader's attention and makes them want to read more, so I think you deserve two extra thumbs up for that. I enjoyed reading it. GREAT WORK! update soon...
Lyn Kinsei chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
That was good! I hate those giggly girls who think they are all that, and say their your friends, but only to hurt you or whatever. You know, like the Trinity girl. I like how you added her to the story, though, and I like her name!. Good
MoriMorte chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
poor grl and those evil voltures(i spelled worng sry)

i hope things turn out alright for her...

i wish u luck on your writing and i hope you update soon!
felicia13 chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Ha ha ha! You actually posted it! I WAS going to go back and actually edit it, because I sorta just wrote down my thoughts on certain parts that I see you have decided to leave between us. :shakes head: That was some good quality pre-romance angst! I swear, you should have left it!

Anywho, it is still a wonderful chapter and I wish you the best of luck with the next one!

all my love,felicia

p.s. I'm finally getting around to putting this on my favs list! Whoo for you!~felicia
Neonasty chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Yeah, the story-line is stereotypical, and thus I think you deserve all the more attention for being able to hold a readers attention. Once I read the first few lines, I thought here we go again...but the way you write, the lucidity, is really refreshing, and had me gripped till the end. great work again! update soon.
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i never was into tennis i understood the basics and that's about it but they way you wrote it was awsome i'm very impressed.

i really like your story and my mom is just like allegra's so i can really relate...but i'm still not old enough to move out i can't wait...

again awsome job and please update soon!

i wish u luck on your writing!
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow, I love it. (Well I read it a few days ago on msn, but I still love it!) WOW AM I THE 100th REVIEW? *acts surprised even though katherine told me 1 second ago* hehe, aren't I a great friend? mwaha, AND an amazing actress~! XD hahaha~!