Reviews for Islamic Image Clarification
Mysterious Writer Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awsome story
Neon Queen chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, this is such a great poem! Really, Bravo! I really admire how you stood up for what you believe is right. I'm a muslim, and so many people get tense when they ask and get my answer. People who I have known for years and were my friends, get tense as well. I will not blame them, for the misconception of our religion is a great one. Thank you, truly.
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
FunkyFlower, I really admire you for sticking your neck out for the sake of your religious fellows. I am also a member of a religious organization that has many misrepresentations and false labels, so I know exactly where you are coming from. I totally agree; Islam is a very beautiful faith that should not be judged on the basis of actions engendered by radicals. I was moved by your statements here; and don't be modest, it is a good poem. _
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i good poem.

way to stand up for what you believe in.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I really like this piece. The rhyming is really strong too. You could relate this poem to any sort of situation. Well said! Thanks for your review! V x
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Lovely short poem, I know what you mean, it just shows you think and look at both sides of an 'argument' that's very cool of you!Enjoyed the poem!