Reviews for Act III
Guest chapter 23 . 2/16
This story is just perfect, okay? I love the flow, style, plot, and especially the characters. If I'm ever half the writer you are, I'll consider myself very fortunate. Thank you for this!
Lj chapter 19 . 2/3
The ending on this chapter makes me smile every time, ahh its so very sweet!
Onodera Kim san chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
Didn't. Like the ending...
Noah chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
I have read a ton of fanfiction/stories and never before reviewed, but this chapter deserves it. The style was amazing and impossible to put down. You have a gift for writing many strive for, keep up the stunning work.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I Love Eddie he's awesome! :)
oliver barton chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
wow..one of the best story ever!
R. Ficst chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Aww. Love your last sentences
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Fantastic chapter, best yet. Not just for the story itself, but the writing. Particularly liked quite a few sections, especially the small sentence describing the flow of the exiting audience as a return to reality. Beautiful writing.
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Very interesting format. It could have been too messy, but instead you wove it beautifully, whipping up the pace, and running with the parallels in just the right moments.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This chapter gave me goosebumps
I like how Eddie ended the fight
Fantasy's Mistress chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
I loved this story so much!
All of your characters were unique and I loved every minute of reading your story!
I hope that you'll continue to write such amazing stories!
randomreview chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
This is honestly the best story I have ever read, it's so perfect in everyway. Its not poorly written, it's not cliched, it's just absolutely wonderful. If this was a book on a shelf I would buy a copy for my entire country and there dog.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Really love this chapter good job I like the scene of new year.
ladyfortune chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story with great characters! Thank you for writing it :)
C.M. Schaub chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Well written piece. You managed to make your characters multi-dimensional which gave the story a feeling of reality rather than just make believe, and allowed the story to twist and turn along it's plot. I liked the character of Eddie and could really connect to him as he often remind me of myself. The way that Max changed for the better, for Eddie, in the later chapters was astounding. I must admit that it sparked several emotions in me, and I genuinely found myself wishing to meet someone like Max, someone who would change the way they viewed the world and the way the world viewed them, just to be able to be with me. But that could of just been me romantisising your characters like I do. Overall, your writing was flowing, easy to follow yet filled with description (both physical and emotional) that allowed me, as a reader, to connect both to the world and the characters. I have since, as you would of hoped, read Take me or Leave me. I will review that in situ, rather than here, but I hope the knowledge that you created two characters that I wished to follow and know more of, is a good enough reward as a writer.

I like forward to reading more of your work.
536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »