Reviews for Act III
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12
I Love Eddie he's awesome! :)
oliver barton chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
wow..one of the best story ever!
R. Ficst chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Aww. Love your last sentences
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Fantastic chapter, best yet. Not just for the story itself, but the writing. Particularly liked quite a few sections, especially the small sentence describing the flow of the exiting audience as a return to reality. Beautiful writing.
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Very interesting format. It could have been too messy, but instead you wove it beautifully, whipping up the pace, and running with the parallels in just the right moments.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This chapter gave me goosebumps
I like how Eddie ended the fight
C.Y. Hawkins chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
I loved this story so much!
All of your characters were unique and I loved every minute of reading your story!
I hope that you'll continue to write such amazing stories!
randomreview chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
This is honestly the best story I have ever read, it's so perfect in everyway. Its not poorly written, it's not cliched, it's just absolutely wonderful. If this was a book on a shelf I would buy a copy for my entire country and there dog.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Really love this chapter good job I like the scene of new year.
ladyfortune chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story with great characters! Thank you for writing it :)
C.M. Schaub chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Well written piece. You managed to make your characters multi-dimensional which gave the story a feeling of reality rather than just make believe, and allowed the story to twist and turn along it's plot. I liked the character of Eddie and could really connect to him as he often remind me of myself. The way that Max changed for the better, for Eddie, in the later chapters was astounding. I must admit that it sparked several emotions in me, and I genuinely found myself wishing to meet someone like Max, someone who would change the way they viewed the world and the way the world viewed them, just to be able to be with me. But that could of just been me romantisising your characters like I do. Overall, your writing was flowing, easy to follow yet filled with description (both physical and emotional) that allowed me, as a reader, to connect both to the world and the characters. I have since, as you would of hoped, read Take me or Leave me. I will review that in situ, rather than here, but I hope the knowledge that you created two characters that I wished to follow and know more of, is a good enough reward as a writer.

I like forward to reading more of your work.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
this was just soooo good! i really liked the way you made the dreams max had become real, too bad he didn't listen to them sooner, but maybe it was just the right time )

my favorite character in the story was eric xD so funny! and i loved the theater parts, made me want to go see a play p

i must admit i was kind of suprised when i found out about eddie suffering from panic attacks, he seemed so..cool, i'm glad he had something that he could lose himself in and enjoy! i myself suffer from panic attacks, though they're far apart now and i can handle them now. i used to take medicine, which was useless, but the thing that helped me was hypnosis. and art )

max, hmm..i didn't really like him in the beginning, but i do now p i like the fact that he actually started caring for eddie and that he waited as long as he did for him. i would have given up, lol.

i also liked that "the love doctor" was a psychology major, what with her conceling and weirdness xD

thank you for a wonderful story, it made my evening/night )
badpuppy chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote this chapter, even more so than loving the story in its entirety so far. Your characters come across as soulful and intelligent with an ability to let me empathise with both

Thanks for a great story. Please write some more like this
InsertCleverHere chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I LOVE IT. I especially enjoyed the slow build-up, it made it much more believable than if they just rushed into a relationship because they're such polar opposites. Thanks.
randlets chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
Thanks a bunch! This is one of my favoritest stories to read. Yes, I just wrote favoritest-and I'm practically Goring or Goebbels of Grammar Academy :)
532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »