Reviews for Act III
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This chapter gave me goosebumps
I like how Eddie ended the fight
Juniper Adler chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
I loved this story so much!
All of your characters were unique and I loved every minute of reading your story!
I hope that you'll continue to write such amazing stories!
randomreview chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
This is honestly the best story I have ever read, it's so perfect in everyway. Its not poorly written, it's not cliched, it's just absolutely wonderful. If this was a book on a shelf I would buy a copy for my entire country and there dog.
allancaldera chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Really love this chapter good job I like the scene of new year.
ladyfortune chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story with great characters! Thank you for writing it :)
C.M. Schaub chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Well written piece. You managed to make your characters multi-dimensional which gave the story a feeling of reality rather than just make believe, and allowed the story to twist and turn along it's plot. I liked the character of Eddie and could really connect to him as he often remind me of myself. The way that Max changed for the better, for Eddie, in the later chapters was astounding. I must admit that it sparked several emotions in me, and I genuinely found myself wishing to meet someone like Max, someone who would change the way they viewed the world and the way the world viewed them, just to be able to be with me. But that could of just been me romantisising your characters like I do. Overall, your writing was flowing, easy to follow yet filled with description (both physical and emotional) that allowed me, as a reader, to connect both to the world and the characters. I have since, as you would of hoped, read Take me or Leave me. I will review that in situ, rather than here, but I hope the knowledge that you created two characters that I wished to follow and know more of, is a good enough reward as a writer.

I like forward to reading more of your work.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
this was just soooo good! i really liked the way you made the dreams max had become real, too bad he didn't listen to them sooner, but maybe it was just the right time )

my favorite character in the story was eric xD so funny! and i loved the theater parts, made me want to go see a play p

i must admit i was kind of suprised when i found out about eddie suffering from panic attacks, he seemed so..cool, i'm glad he had something that he could lose himself in and enjoy! i myself suffer from panic attacks, though they're far apart now and i can handle them now. i used to take medicine, which was useless, but the thing that helped me was hypnosis. and art )

max, hmm..i didn't really like him in the beginning, but i do now p i like the fact that he actually started caring for eddie and that he waited as long as he did for him. i would have given up, lol.

i also liked that "the love doctor" was a psychology major, what with her conceling and weirdness xD

thank you for a wonderful story, it made my evening/night )
badpuppy chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote this chapter, even more so than loving the story in its entirety so far. Your characters come across as soulful and intelligent with an ability to let me empathise with both

Thanks for a great story. Please write some more like this
InsertCleverHere chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I LOVE IT. I especially enjoyed the slow build-up, it made it much more believable than if they just rushed into a relationship because they're such polar opposites. Thanks.
randlets chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
Thanks a bunch! This is one of my favoritest stories to read. Yes, I just wrote favoritest-and I'm practically Goring or Goebbels of Grammar Academy :)
Malaia chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I just finished the story and am wrecked by how much I loved it. I think I enjoyed Max more than Eddie, though, which I'm sure was maybe not your intention? Max has so much personality. I think I'd have a hard time not falling for him.

Not that I don't adore Eddie, because I do, it's just that Max would be my favorite if pressed.

The story itself has some remarkable moments that had me sighing and fretting throughout. I, personally, loved the whole New Years Eve thing and didn't find it too over the top. It's a romance story after all. Right? Romances all have an element of surprise and magic to them.

I think you don't give yourself enough credit for writing kissing or lemon well.(yeah I'm in the middle of the follow up chapters, but I wanted to review both the original story and the followups separately). I think you do a really great job of mixing the sexy parts with the emotional parts. For me that's essential in a good scene.

I hope you haven't stopped writing, your stories have seemed to stop updating regularly. It'd be a shame if you stopped when your mind is clearly meant to be crafting characters and situations.

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with me. I'll treasure both characters in my little memory box of memorable reads.
Malaia chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Oh wow. I usually wait to review until the end of the story, because it's just awkward to get suddenly fifty reviews in a row. But I had to stop and review this one because I actually /winced/ at Max's invitation to the party.

I felt so bad for him before. Couldn't even understand Eddie's aversion and cruelty until just now. But yeah, now I get it.

Though as an observer I can see the kind of person Eddie is, I can't understand Max's interest other than /disinterest/ being fascinating. Does make me wonder D.
DANFLAN chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
This was one, if not the best story I've read ever! I adored both characters so much! Cant wait to read the sequel right away. Thanks for an amazing story :D xx
Elira Winter chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
*sniffs* I totally neglected my homework to read this today. Beautiful story.
Insanity's Childe chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
Ohmigosh.. I loved this! Ack! (: (: (: ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh I just got so ditzy~ you're a really really good writer. I mean seriously? Those plays? Too scary. I really really liked the quotation play(: and yay(:
542 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »