Reviews for Act III
MrsHellman chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
I really don't like it when stories end with a kiss and then there's nothing more. It feels as if there's something missing. Oh well, it's your story and in general, I liked it very much.

The play about the boy E. Matthews (can't spell his first name) was very interesting.

Cheers,

Mi.
fynnagin chapter 23 . 11/16/2010
This story was beautiful. emotional and dramatic and vivid and full of feeling and life. I'm sad that it's over and I'm going to miss Eddie and Max and all the rest of them. You say you're not good at writing kissing scenes. I disagree with you - they all sent tingles down my spine ;P

Just lovely. keep up the writing!
Morgan Stepanov chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
Uwah... such a cute story!
Ben Tramsami chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Okay, so I tried really hard not to cry. Sometimes I'll read a story where there's a character death or trust is broken in the cruelest way, and I can't help but cry. But this...this was love in its purest form, because I didn't cry in the middle when Max was having those nightmares or when Eddie was suffering from his insecurities. I cried at the end when Max said "I love you", and Eddie asked him "Really?", and Max said "Really." You made me cry happy tears, and that is quite a feat compared to sad tears. I now regard you very highly as an author. Thank you so much for the great read! I wish you the best on your writing journey, although I doubt you need my wishes when you're so great already! ;) Again, thank you!
Ben Tramsami chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
I've only read, like, three chapters, and I'm already loving it! It's pretty entertaining! I can't wait to see how this relationship plays out!
soupcan chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
Very nice!
Dark Lynnette chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
This has been a most interesting read. I like the changes that are happening in Max, but I don't see any changes in Eddie. Is it healthy to change for another person, even if the changes are positive, if the other person refuses to change for you?

I doubt that makes sense, but I don't see how these two would work as a couple. Very interesting individually, but as a pair, it's just not coming to me.

Guess I'll just have to read on and see, huh? :)
Aarosha chapter 23 . 5/11/2010
*squeal*

I loved it.

The whole realistic aspect as well as the characters that have slowly matured through the chapters.

I also like your writing style.

Mature yet playful.
Aarosha chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
I can't help but smile and laugh a bit everytime the two boys interact.

And just a side comment, as a theatre student, I loved your play. Quite amazing. ]
Aarosha chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
If I went through three love nightmares in a row, my pillow would be soaked.

It's so bittersweet how their relationship is going so far.

It's very realistic. I like it. ]
Nameless Shana chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
dreams always help. No matter what, dreams reflect out daily lives somehow. .. it's good to know that max hasn't given up.
Nameless Shana chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
another fight? man they must have it tough
Nameless Shana chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
I always hated Thanksgiving. (no offense). eddie is finally opening up. just alittle(cheers!)
Nameless Shana chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
max is defiantly trying harder. the card thing was cute. I really wonder why his parents can't just repair the bond that is now kind of destoryed. pushing him away wont help T.T
Nameless Shana chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
eric really seems like a good friend with max. I wonder if Eddie is willing to risk it...
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »