Reviews for Act III
Nameless Shana chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
aw. that's cute. I'm still a little confused on the history of Eddie and josh though. it seems eddie really wanted to have someone protect him but is afraid to look for any...
Nameless Shana chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
at this rate, max will definatly lose. I really want to know about this 'josh' I thought max would be do some diggering around about eddie already
Nameless Shana chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Sarah is right. being a play boy isn't always the best way to live..
Nameless Shana chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
It feels like Eddie hit the nail. .. but I kind of wondering if that's what Max is feeling. even if he means it or not...
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
lol. Max is trying and failing. when i read this, I remember how one of the boys in my class tried to do the same thing to a girl XD
naraka chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I've luved this story from the beginning till the end, in fact I only discovered it because I saw the sequel and decided to read this one first, so I'm currently reading the sequel... but damn, I enjoyed this! Eddie seems to be really well done with the doubts and his past stepping in the way, and Max too with the way he's been living, thinking he's the king of the world and beyond till Eddie proves him wrong by the way he responds at first... ;) It was cute to see their interaction and the chances each character did to adopt to each other without really noticing, I liked Max in particular because of the flower, the paper turkey, and the letter... he's always expressing his love for Eddie which ends up bringing them together.

Eric was another character I enjoyed very much and the girl with the dust, I can't remember her name right now but she's the Love Dr. thanks to her psychology degree :P they were very original, funny and mature to advise Max to follow the right path!

I'll go back to the sequel now and I promise to comment, it's the least it deserves for it's "amazingly-delicious-word-goodness" ;)
drunkoffwooder chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
amazing ]
pille-ip chapter 23 . 2/10/2010
Yay, this really was a great story! Keep writing a lot more!
wikki chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
I'm glad to have stopped to read this! I loved it! Thank you.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 23 . 12/31/2009
Loved the ending ] Simple and sweet ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
Had to make myself knowm in this chapter... I mean, its currently New Years Eve and I'm reading a New Years chapter! What could be more perfect?
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
Very nice ] Well, I think they're getting somewhere, even if Max does keep sticking his foot in it... ;)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
I know your question is kind of superfluous since your story is complete, but I thought I'd answer anyway ]

I love both the vharacters ] You stick with thier personalities so well and I love how the reactions you give them are not generic and thier problems dont go away easily ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Aww, love the ending to this... and how it comes at a bit of a contrast to what was happening at the time ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Love Eric ] Max definitely needed a friend like him!

And I like the way you have the play in it... works well to show us more of Eddie! And yes, I liked the format ]
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »