Reviews for Act III
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I like how what Max wants, Eddie gives, but in his own way of course! ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
The brunette raised his thinly arched eyebrows. “At least you have a decent grip on the obvious.”

- love that line ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Hehe, go Eddie!
SumireCherise chapter 23 . 12/10/2009
That was incredible. It was a cliche but they were characters we could recognize and maybe in some cases identify with. You made a completely realistic turn of events and the ending was great too. Bravo!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
I. Love. This. Story ... So, I know it's been ...four years since you finished it an all, but I -just- found it. lol

Anyway, this was amazingly written. Really ... and Now I'm going to go find the sequel. *bounces excitedly*
Izzylove chapter 23 . 11/15/2009
Bravo! Amazing last scene. I cried with happiness.
Izzylove chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
Oh. My. God. Great writing! but does the second to last chapter have to be so sad? *sniff sniff*
mintyfish chapter 23 . 10/14/2009
Hey! That was really good. The antagonists-become-lovers schtick can get old, but you pull it off since both of the characters are so complex and, ultimately, sweet. I'd like to complain that the star athlete-band geek trope isn't all that believable, but you pull it off, especially since Max is, thank god, not a (n American) football player. The "the actor," "the soccer star," etc. formula got a little tiresome, especially since my brain kept filling in "mom" after "soccer" (ETCH). Also, you indicated that the time was the 80's, but your setting's muddled. I'm not sure they had electric key card access back then, for one thing, not to mention you can't shove Tim Burton backwards through a time-space hole just because you feel like it. :P Other than that the setting's well done-I've never been to Minnesota but I got a really good feel for it. Anyway, I'm just gonna totter off to the sequel now...hooray!
Ana FFN chapter 19 . 9/14/2009
I LOVE QUOTATION MARKS!

I WISH I CAN SEE IT REAL LIFE!

THE PLAY IS AWESOME!
Nezrin chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
I've read this whole story in a single day around two weekends ago, and until now I am constantly bothered by this wonderful piece. I love everything in this story, from the characters to the transitions and all that. Every time they fight I feel so sad for them. And I don't know why I feel sad every time I remember this story, despite the fact it has a happy ending. Maybe it's because this happened a few decades ago. I always seem to feel sad whenever I read something that's happened in the past. I love this, I really do. This is one of the best stories I happened to read, and it never fails to leave me awe-struck every time I think of this.

Bravo. This is fantastic. Simply superb. :)
Migal chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
Hehe bloody brilliant the whole story just flew by, I couldn't stop once I started :D
Migal chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
was gonna wait until i read it all to review but this chapter is absoloutly magic :D the progression of Max's dreams was beautifully done.
Solais chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
okay, so... I just spent half a day going through this story, made some comments. That ought to tell you something. I loved the story: it was sweet, beautiful in its simplicity and yet with so many hidden depths. The characters are believable and realistic, their development easy to follow. Your writing style is amazing:it catches your attention and keeps it trapped there. Got to love it when a story keeps you so on the edge that you truly live the story together with the characters.

I'm on my way to the sequel. ;)
Solais chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
I squealed too! So cute and sweet and just...aw.

It's safe to say Max made great progress this time. I felt sorry for him, what with all those pessimistic dreams, but he's doing it right now. Just a few chapters left!*runs to read the rest*
Solais chapter 16 . 8/3/2009
well,I feel like their classmates: Max was...abismal. Epic fail, sweetie! he just lost his brownies points. *sigh*

Ah, great play by the way.I could actually hear him sing it and visualize the scene perfectly in my mind. It was perfect.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »