Reviews for Act III
Solais chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
aw,see, the boy can do it when he wants to

Eddie:3- Max:2

Max's catching up! yay!
Solais chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
aw, that was sweet. Brownie points for Max

Eddie:3- Max:1 you go, boy!
Solais chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
oh, Max, there you go, sticking your foot in your mouth.

Eddie:3 - Max:0 (though he's somewhere in the minus zone by now, the poor guy)
Solais chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
great chapter! the format was great, jumping between the two, and the metaphors from the play. Awesome!
Solais chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
loved the first part, Eddie's scene for his play. I'd be intrigued to see such a play. :)
Solais chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
aww, they're so cute. I'm keeping scores. So:

Eddie: 2 - Max: 0

I'm curious how will it change throughout. Back to reading!
Lisa chapter 23 . 7/5/2009
Awesome work!
jess chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
jeez all that and when he finally gets him it's over...whatever i guess it was good
Language Lover chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
aw. What a cute ending! I'll be honest, when I first saw this story, I didn't think I'd like it, but then I started reading and it got me hooked. This was such a cute story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
ri chapter 23 . 6/12/2009
Such a rich story...you handled the scene-switching, plot-twisting, romantic-air-building, and scary-heart-baring scenes beautifully. I'm kind of reeling from the ending and right now, all I can think of is...the snow was really nice. You write a nice romance.
Vulpine Ninja chapter 22 . 5/3/2009
wow...seriously.

I hated when Eddie didn't max a chance to have a decent talk.

But Eddie reminds me so much of myself. I know exactly how he felt...
Vulpine Ninja chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
my first impression; I love Eddie.

Allow me to read till the end :3
cally chapter 23 . 4/27/2009
oh my god its so beautiful!

i hated Max so much at the beginning. he was such an asshole.

but seriously, great ending.
Pinnacle of Pan chapter 23 . 4/5/2009
That was beautiful. It was like a storm cloud and a rainbow and a sunrise, if that makes any sense. It just fit. All of it, even the unrealistic New Years Eve thing. And the play, the way it showed Eddie's emotions and what was going on and everything, was very, very perfect for this story.
Blooper256 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I love the character development for Eddie, and a lot of your with is showing through, as a writer, through his character.

As of yet, Max seems to be a very superficial character. I feel like he needs more depth. I keep picturing him as a car salesman.

The last bit is just constructive criticism, because I'd want the same for my work.

I shall keep reading.