Reviews for A Loss Of Trust
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
You have a very honest tone behind your writings, not hiding behind anything. I love that in the way you write, this poem is no exception.
canoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow, I can imagine how your brother must feel. I was there once in his shoes, me and a friend. But I fessed up, before she caught me. It was so hard, and something I sorta regret. I lost her trust too, and her friendship. Now however with your poem, I have a better idea of how she feels. If you're interested, read my poem "Walking On Eggshells" to see how one feels to be on the other end of someone not trusting. I like the honesty. It's better than keeping it in, and not saying how you feel. My friend never did that.
fantasywriter22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I'm returning the favor. This was interesting. it leaves me wondering about your brother did. Maybe you should make a sequel? Something to think about.

Anyways, I am 15. What grade are you in? Cause some people are freshman and are turning 15 in septemeber. Thanks for wishing me happy birthday and if I can remember I'll wish you happy birthday, too. But, if I can't...happy early birthday! :)
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Like girl, what on earth happened? I want all the scoop! I think!Lol, anyway, this is cool, although I don't have this kinda relationship with my bros, but yea! Cool!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
amazing.i dont really trust my siblings that much it must be nice having one as someone you once trusted
Shinyfighter chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I've enjoyed this piece very much. It's straight forward and points out all the feelings that one would go through in this type of situation. Good job.
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This is great, so powerful and emotional. Well done once more! V x