Reviews for Blood Lust
Binkybaby chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Loved it :)
Last Wish chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
Everything well written and characters developed quite well. Great read. :)
S chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
Kat's story isn't here? Now I'm wondering what happened! :(
Xandrea chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
I loved this story. It was amazing. You are suck a great writer. I can't wait to read the next one. :)
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
eiyuang999 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Sakiru Yume chapter 23 . 5/3/2009
I really love this series. It's really interesting, and the characters are really 3-D. She also doesn't just try to be tough for EVERYTHING. Just most of the things. That makes it good. Most heroines are just like: oh, I need to save everyone, but I know I can't, and I'm going to sacrifice myself. She doesn't seem as much like that.
quacko chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
Wow great story. i loved it )

you know how earlier on, you wrote that the curse dies with the caster... but since yuki is still alive, doesn't that mean that the curse is still in effect?

And isn't Yuki a Japanese GIRL's name? Hehe just like to point it out
alittleglikecupcake chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Hello,

It's me again, even though you probably have no idea who I am. I liked this one as well, though I have to say, I know you can't change it now, but you always skip over the best parts, you create this steamy atmosphere, and then just skip right over it, it is kind of frustrating, but I guess not everyone is comfortable writing about these kind of things. *Sigh*

I love the story anyways, I didn't know what to expect next, it all changed at every turn. Keep up the good work.
Dawn chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Heyy,

I love this story. I love how you make Jamnis (although I don't really like his name. Where'd you get it?) act around her. He's so...sexy? Haha. Anyways, a well developped story so far! I seriously suggest you get this published. If you don't want to find an agent, edit it to perfection, then go to and self-publish it. Make sure you read the terms though coz there's things that I didn't expect, and when you're selling your book, you wanna know how the site works and gives you royalties and everything.

Thanks so much!

Ps. If you have got it published already, I'd love to buy it. :P

Blessed Be.
Jay827 chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
she seriously needs to grow up and soon. being immature and delusional and overreacting isn't good if she's being stalked and hunted. i wish she would just talk about what happened-EVERYTHING. and stop being a whiny selfish brat.
Jay827 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
couldn't she have left? seriously after all that she stayed... really? damn this girl is dependent.
chornoykot chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Okay, at this point I feel like I'm stalking you via review raving...but I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy this trilogy and how phenomenal your writing style, plot, details, characterization, etc... are. You rule my world. You absolutely MUST continue writing!
326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »