Reviews for Blood Lust
For What Its Worth chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Michael's love life definitely needs a change. I can't wait to see what disaster befalls the party. But Chance's brothers are really the ones I'm looking forward to seeing more of.
A.V.Mackie chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
I just read right up to here from the beggining and I have to say that I love your writting, all of it :D. Oh and I wanted to say that I like Kat, she seems kinda nice some of the time, even if she is a little crazy. Good stuff keep ot up :D
Asterisk Black chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
I'm too lazy to log on to my account right now, but I must say that this is a good chapter. O_O when are you going to update? I need to know hat happens next!
MoonLitDemon chapter 13 . 9/15/2006
This really is like a vampire soap opera. But I love the characters. There are so many, but they're all so memorable.

And of course, I'm a secret, or really, not so secret fan of Gavin. M. Or maybe Vlad. Jamnis. Avery. M.

This is just as good as the first, an incredible feat for a sequel, arguably even better.

Happy Hunting.
rae chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
wow. things are gettign mushy. but i like it. !
Kizera chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Now I'm starting to feel sorry for Kat even more, the way Jam treats her ...ugh...I don't know how Dana can Deal with that ..specially since he is her Bf, but o-o...I do like Kat and feel sorry for her, i wounder what happen, you make this difficult for me to wait :_:...
Boodooboo chapter 13 . 9/6/2006
ha! I found you! :D You updated, hurrah! Awesome chapter :3 I kind of wanted kathleen to be the super bad guy, but i don't think that's the way it's going, is it? Oh well. *hug* Update soon :D Goodluck with school too, and all that jazz x)
Liviania chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
Well, your comment brought my review back fairly quickly. Video games are quite original things...

Oh the drama! I liked Kat's reaction, although I don't think she'd so easily think Jamnis was deliberately trying to hurt her. But it does make sense if she didn't know about her powers.

Livi
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
oohh i wonder whose on the phone for Dana? Her and Jammy need to go in a room and get it on. i think it would make both of them a lot less tense. lol. :D OH! yes, you should get Michael a boyfriend! poor guy needs someone other than his sister and a messed up female vampire. hmm. speaking of Kat. did she not know she was a necromancer? or did she just want to keep it a secret? i'm just confused. :D it happens to me sometimes. this was an awesome chapter! mmhmm! it was. now you pdate soon!
x-kit-x chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
Kool chapter, i'm intrigued to know more about Kat's part in all of this. I feel bad for Dana and am also interested in learning a little more about her past. Update soon.
icedfaerie chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
No problem! The length totally made up for it! This was an amazing chapter..and poor Kathleen, I wonder who really is the necromancer, and if it is Kathleen why is she hiding it?
Medieval-Rogue chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
Dana really does frustrate me…I totally sympathize with Jamnis. But, at least she knows that most all of the time it’s illogical…that’s a step, yes? _ The beginning of the chapter did its job of setting things in motion very well, I feel… And the very first words spoken were great. “This is the House of Dreams, how may I help you?” was almost as amusing as Jam’s words after. And most…of all…the stalkerishness of him being ‘Outside the House of Dreams” - *shivers again* - One really cannot help the shudders when reading such a thing.

I know I’ve applauded you on this probably dozens of times before, but your characterization really is spectacular, especially with Jamnis (and of course Dana, who is most definitely not a perfect person, and therefore a most captivating character). He’s cool, steady, and a more than a little confident in his…’things’...totally sexy...and then there’s the less controlled, animalistic sides to him, of jealousy, over-protectiveness, and …hunger, in all its forms. Oh and love…of course he loves Dana…as is made very clear in different areas _ Really something. But back to the chapter itself…

Kat…isn’t …a necromancer. Well, not consciously, at least, if she is….perhaps she’s simply being manipulated by it constantly? But even though this should be comforting …it really isn’t… because we still don’t know WHO the caster is. Grr…bad things are subtly sneaking up in the mists of the untold… though that is too medieval of a way to describe it for this story. AH! Seems too primitive, though. Heh. Point is, things are brewing and I can sense it as a reader, and it is ever so frustrating to see it…though speaking as a writer, it is magnificent! Jamnis brought up some really good points, though, that are really thought-provoking on the subject of the castor of the curse. He totally deserved the kiss Dana gave him, and it was really great to see him get smug over it…heh.

Also, I think it’s important to note, I could feel Dana’s frustration in the chapter. Memories are being recalled from the past (by the way, you did an excellent job of describing the remembrance of Nathan’s attack), Sirel is in Venice (and it always sucks when your friends are far away) with Avery, her auras are revealing confusing things and she hasn’t the powers to do something more about it… all this on top of her…slightly compromised situation with Jamnis, work, and the curse that is only slowly being unveiled. It probably seems that the more they uncover, the more confusing things get…but it’s better than being helplessly without any knowledge of it.

And…. I just remembered something… Kat only has one week left! WOOHOO! *pauses and frowns* Then again, that probably means climactic actions are going to take place in the meantime… (unfortunately, not in the sexual manner -_-)

The relationship between Vlad and Jamnis was an insightful thing for you to describe. At first it was confusing, but sometimes I’m slow like that, and eventually I remembered their little…disagreement the last night Vlad fed off of Dana. Heh. Jamnis hissed…and though I laugh…it really was a little bone chilling. I don’t think I have ever recalled him… hissing. Heheh…I loved his…protective nature in the office and how defiant he was at being civil with the other Vamp.

- “I would like to get out of here before he figures out how to remove your skirt without taking you off his lap.”

“At least I have the opportunity to take a woman’s skirt off,” Jamnis sneered.

“Really?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. “Since when?”—

*shakes my head with awe and amusement* That really is one of the most hilarious things I have ever read… Humor is just as evident in this story as are the other really…important and great parts – plot, character, imagery, suspense, and romance – I strongly, greatly, infinitely praise you for having such clever creations (such as the above dialogue) in your story. It is a rare thing to own (or perhaps just a little out of my own touch in writing) and an impossible thing to duplicate. _ I loved the whole office scene…especially the frog. *giggles* That was a very interesting way to combine something comical…and turn it into…well…something very frightening, which is in itself hilarious. Heh. Evil frog of Queen NecroSlut. *snorts*

Oh….it really was sexy, what Jamnis did in the office to provoke such words from Vlad. I still cannot describe exactly how well written and mesmerizingly sensuous it was, but believe me when I say that it was all those things and more. _

Uggh…Kat…again. I think the strong impression I get of her is a child…kind of like a thirteen-year old girl, who’s still immature and selfish, but thinks she can be this sexy, sensuous woman or something. Ick. Though…I do have to admit (reluctantly, and ONLY for your sake, as serious kudos to your writing _) that I felt a little…well…sad for her. She really does seem confused…and not entirely in control of herself, which is a scary thing in my mind… That ‘powerless’ thing that Dana brought up is really emphasized by this, and it was good to have some magical insight as to the nature of when she was attacked. By the way, the added paragraph you put in about Dana wanting to forget that and ‘wipe it from her memory’ was strong and subtle, and helped the chapter out – it was good.

I LOVED the scene where Dana’s fallen nightshirt moves… Hah… SO priceless. Not to mention the whole play out of it was…well… in the beginning, sexy, and at the end… really heart-wrenchingly captivating and emotional. Jamnis really isn’t the type of person to spew those kind of emotional words often, and it was really something to hear him say them and to know that he felt he needed to. Not to mention, the words themselves…were… so… loving. It’s hard to think of a word less cheesy than ‘touching’, but it was just that – it hit home, what he said. So much so that Dana just… well… spilled – right into his arms (a good thing, because they’ve had it coming for weeks now, which is another reason this was so great). I can’t think of any better way to end this chapter and I’m glad you did write it like this – the piece just holds the reader in its thrall. Absolutely stunning. _

Perfectly wonderful chapter – a complete success, and I’m so glad you found a way to fix your first unsatisfaction with it, because it really is well-rounded. Amazing imagery, seriously amazing word choices, and another step in the story that again leaves me curious and eager for more! Great job!
ConfigurationSpace chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Thanks for updating! This was a great chapter - I like that more things got done and that the plot was developed a little more. :) Good job!
For What Its Worth chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Aww...Dana suffers so much. And makes Jamnis suffer. (grins evilly) So who did call, and who is Caraline going to take? Vlad would be good...
hells666angel chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
yays it hasnt! lol which im so glad about! :D ahhthat was so good! lol i luff jam and dana! lol urgh i hate kat tho i wish she'd leave already! lol :P please update sooned! x
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »