Reviews for Blood Lust
StarDust1880 chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
that's most dramtic chapter i've read but very good. _ i don't know what else to say , sorry.
D4rkFl4m3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
I simply love this story.. and Jamnis.. he's so cute (the Jamnis I picture in my imagination anyway). How old was Avery when he was turned? He had a 17 year old son and was getting married for the 2nd time and now he's with Sirel.. I don't know why I find it weird lol. Anyway.. Keep it up, I love both stories so far!
Boodooboo chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
So..I read all of bad blood nonstop. Amazing. amazing. I loved it. Needless to say I was tickled pink when I saw you had a sequel up, and now I jump at my chance to review. (Since I feel lost among the other belion comments you get) I love you. That is all. I love you for this paragraph too. "When I started fidgeting he loosened his arms and let me turn around. “Why do you think I’m angry with you?” he asked, kissing my forehead. I just looked away. He didn’t know? How could he not know? He sighed and stroked my back, staying silent while I had a staring contest with the wall. “You’re being stubborn,” he let me know. He brushed a strand of hair out of my face." Queue every fight I've ever had with my boyfriend. He's so oblivious to the fact that I'm pissed off, and he'd just go "Mhm" And continue on with World of Warcraft. Reaally, instances aren't THAT great are they? *huff* Well, onto chapter 12 8)
jenn chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
haha jamnis being a "girlfriend' to kat..of course. gay guys are so much more understanding than straight guys. that's how they get along so well with each other! and i love it when dana says "smartass" or anything like that to jamnis..lol..it's just entertaining.i love the tension you created between kathleen and dana..you could cut it with a knife..oh and i'm mad that you made jamnis and dana make up..sorta..at least they're not in bad terms with each other anymore. and i love how you finally revealed something about kathleen..that's very interesting..how she can be a necromancer or whatever it is called. BREAK JAMNIS AND DANA UP. it'd be so interesting..and michael should totally turn back straight so that love can blossom between him and kathleen..maybe a temporary spell that makes him change like that! oh...maybe kathleen could make a spell or something like that. great chapter...hurry up for the update!
Rae chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
I like the twist1 Way to go it gave me chills! Kat is very interestign now.. Update soon!
hells666angel chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
lol i no it just doesnt think!

*points and nods finger at computer*

o it so has to be kat..lol and i look forward to jam and he to be normal again :(

later s and sooned! x
Medieval-Rogue chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
Okay, you should know first of all that this review might turn out like crap because I’m…out of it, I think. I’ve been on a cleaning rampage, and cleaning is great, hoorah for organization, but it’s an activity that helps me think or not think, and today it’s been ‘not think’, so I…yeah…I’m a slight bit too calm. Heh. A first, I’d say.

Kathleen…man…this sucks…like …seriously now that she’s buddies with Mikey. And necromantic powers? HOLY CRAP it is SCARY! The descriptions of it were …unique and captivating, ‘gray…dripping off of her…pudding at her feet’…and then even more disturbing, all over the stuffed animals. I personally am not a stuffed animal person, no matter who gets me one, I hate them. With the exception of an extremely large Goldfish plush that I used to use as a pillow at my best friend’s house for years, because all her pillows are thin and I usually need like two in order to fall asleep. Heh. But like I was saying…this is…foreboding…even more so that Dana didn’t tell Jamnis, even though I was slightly reassured by her promising to talk tomorrow. I remember what happened when she didn’t tell people (like Jam) things important like that. Gavin said it true….though I had totally forgotten about him being out of the loop about Eliot all that time.

Heh. Dana’s frankness with Tobias was funny, and truthful. It was great and very well written to write about her surprise at his needing of ‘crystal help’ – that was my reaction. Clairvoyant who helps people with curses and he doesn’t know something as basic as crystals? Then there was the conversation…*sighs* It’s sad that Dana’s memory of Nathan was jogged…though now that I think about it, if you had added in her recalling the event, maybe just a brief flash of remembering the diamond cutting into the flesh…*wince* Man, that would really emphasize it…though I think she might be too guarded about it now, hence his wanting to help and probably will attempt further on it later.

I really like that Mr. Segur is in here…he’s …just so cool. Hilarious, it was, when he admitted the ‘plea for help’ was just a ruse. It’s really nice that he wants to help Dana about the scars that no one else can see (no poetic phrasing intended), and his closeness, like brushing her hair behind her ear, is kind of …comforting. I hope he doesn’t turn out to be evil, or something. That would suck -_-.

The fax…oh the fax…who knew something so simple and ordinary be so…nerve-wracking? I mean…Kathleen’s name was on there, and then Dana sees the gray auras? I am mad curious about this now… The car scene with Mikey and Dana was nice to see…it was a good way to show us perspective on the two of them, and I felt like hugging Mikey as he thought that it was somehow his fault that Dana and Jamnis weren’t quite so close (which, by the way, was a very perceptive observation, even if it led him to the wrong conclusion about who was to blame).

I’m gonna kill Kat. Of course YOU love her – just like you love Gavin. Well you know what, I love WILLON! And come to think of it, I’m gonna love the next evil, creepy freak I invent (which is already in a planning stage, actually, though if I told you anything….*sighs contently* Well, I’ll leave it at that). Heh. She’s just so..immature. I mean, c’mon, how pathetic is it when a whore bitch tells her not to pretend like she doesn’t exist? How much more does she deserve, huh? *rolls eyes* Dana’s reaction to her by simply walking away was great, though…*bites my lip*…slightly …really scary when she went dizzy. Again, bringing me back to the scariness of the necromancy.

*laughs deeply* Ohh, but I loved the ending of the chapter – purely genius of you. It’s great to see Dana and Jamnis …a little bit more…together, I guess. “I don’t like to be teased” and his …oh man…shivers for that scene…major shivers, especially when he just smirked, obviously knowing his own charm, and walked away. And the unbuttoning of the shirt, on Dana’s part, was AWESOME! Sorry, it’s just not often we see a …forward, offensive position from her. I thought it was very good and really…intriguing for you to put that in there. Even better that he never bothered to button it up.

I don’t know why she thought it impossible to fall asleep from a massage. Maybe she hasn’t had one before? *shrugs* I thought it was …romantic? Gah, romantic sounds too corny…but maybe tenderly passionate is a better phrase. There, it was tenderly passionate and captivating to boot.

The imagery was superb, as per usual for you _ - Jamnis’ eyes and how the hues of blue change or darken, or look amused despite how blank his face may be; the feelings of dizziness when Kathleen grabbed her, Michael’s jaw going ‘slack’ (still, such a lovely word!) when told about Gavin being in Japan, and everything else that I haven’t mentioned because, like I warned, I’m a bit too calm, ergo nearly crappy review.

Venice! Ah, I had almost forgotten about the dinner for Caroline…again. I think I’m going to be very enthralled during that chapter, though it’s a pity Sirel can’t be there for her step-sister. I wonder if Vlad will go with Caroline as a date…or maybe… well… *shrugs* that might put some chaos or a creative spin on Pallas and Vlad’s not-quite-existent romance. Heh. You left yourself free space in the outline? That’s genius, I think…. My free space is invented…if something is wacky in my story outline, I change it or add something new (kind of like the moon phase thing I’ve been talking about recently…).

I hope I did this chapter justice in praise, for it was exceptionally well-written, like the others, and delves deeper, progressing in a most outstanding way. And when YOU say the next few chapters should be interesting, you can bet that I’m literarily drooling here. Heh. _ SO looking forward to the next chapter, and very much in love with this story!

PS – I have an abundance of flashcards…I bought some like two years ago because I thought I would need them…well…I didn’t, really, so I use them as post-its, because I have none of those.
Liviania chapter 12 . 7/30/2006
Gosh, everyone's getting their wisdom teeth out. I need mine done, but I may have to wait until after marching season.

I really liked this chapter, if only to imagine Kat and Michael playing video games together. Especially Mario Party and Super Smash Brothers (MIchael as Princess Peach and Kat as Pikachu).

Livi
icedfaerie chapter 12 . 7/30/2006
Great chapter...I never would have thought that Kathleen would be a vampire necroamncer...or that her and Micheal would get along..shows me what I know...I can't wait until the next chapter.
Kizera chapter 12 . 7/30/2006
Nicely done, its funny to find kat and mich all cuddely like best friends, but weird to see that she is a necro, i wounder whas going to happen next
StarDust1880 chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
this is amelia. _ yes i'm signed and this title does seem suicidal but, i'm not. its a title from Taking Back Sunday. ohh, messages rock they are soo good! though it leaves me very tired and very slow thinking. hmm, is kat good or evil? that is the question _
Gayle of Genisis chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
It seems Dana and Jamnis have finally escaped the rocks in their relationship, I really have no clue where this whole Kat thing is going. But I'll keep reading as long as you keep it interesting.
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
Kathleen as a necromancer. the dead controling the dead... weird, but cool. lol. Poor Michael just can't like the right people. :D good chapter. update soon!
AubriannaKnight chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
Kat scares me... I swear if she hurts Dana in anyway I'm jumping into the story to kick her ass. Although sometimes in a bizzare way i'm starting to like her..

oh i hope dana and jamnis get all cuddley again.. i miss them both being happy.
Ullrina chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Pretty cool! I will get a time to finish reading but with work and school coming up, I can't seem to my head on straight. No, Cracker Jack Prize wasn't called Eclipse. That story wasn't going right so I deleted it and started something sort of different from it. Better I hope. I'm getting to it to post it. I changed the name to Demon Wars. But for some reason I don't think that it's going to be able to describe the book or however titles work. Well, gotta go.

Rae_V