Reviews for Blood Lust
Liviania chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
The hand-tossed eggs return!

Yeah, that does seem like a good impetuous. The magic really helped Dana be more...er...assertive.

Livi
JAL chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
what is this curse?why did it attack dana? _ well, i'm actually glad that vampires will be treating dana more differently really can be control freaks sometimes..i also loved how this chapter showed dana's dark side!it's kind of funny to think of jamnis and avery being pushed around with just a snap of dana's fingers..haha!
hells666angel chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
well i liek to spread a little happiness :D and im sure it wasnt that dramatic... :P

ok so yeah im glad dana kicked there butts and she should do so more often...she could go kick gavins...lol and then see aiden :D wow im liking this haha okil stop writing ur story for u now...lol :D

Rachel

ps in desperate need of an update. its like a drug :D (but in a nice way)
icedfaerie chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait until the next one!
kaydanse chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Loved this chapter. It was extremely well-written. :) And I kinda liked Dana's little outburst. I mean, I love Jamnis to death, but he kinda needed that. :) So yay for weird stuff like that that happens!

Smile!

kaydanse!
For What Its Worth chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
yes! now my only minor complaint is gone! Dana is not being pushed around. lol. beautiful chapter. (and I stress the yippee-she-did-something-to-vampires part.
Kizera chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Well this is interestingm I wounder how Jamnis will react to that ...
AubriannaKnight chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Yay, I like this new chapter... It was highly exciting. So now that Dana has been purified will/did her wounds and pains completely go away? Awe I feel bad for Jamnis, but maybe now he will treat Dana better, that she finally got her feelings across to him. I can't wait to find out if Dana has any working powers left. Also I hope we find out what Kat feels for Dana now that she got her butt kicked.
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
yay! you got to update! i couple days ago i reread bad blood and about 7 in the morning my cat brought in a little baby chicken. since i was in the middle of reading your story i named him Jamnis. lol. the thing is annoying me to no end though.

GO DANA! she needs to stand up for herself. and with the whole powers thing. that was awesome. what she did to Kat made me happy. now this was a great chapter and update soon!
Rae chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Oh i loved it! she was so cool corrupted and powerful! and now there's drama wootwoot! hehe update soon!
amelia chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
lol, jamnis kinda did deserve what he got(slaming door, stuff and all). but i was all "yes! kat finally got what i was hoping for!" hmm, i wonder if jamnis is gonna act all touch feely now, after what dana did to him.
cloud-shadows chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
yay! you updated! i really liked this chapter! Sakura's ability to purify is really original, and I really liked that. isn't it kinda hard to come up with an ability that's original though? 'cause I'm writing a story with a bunch of people having different abilities, and it's hard having to come up with something different... oh well, good luck on your trip!
Medieval-Rogue chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
Like I said before…BEAUTIFUL Cliff hanger…. Not entirely without sarcasm. Grr. I want next chapter. Gimme gimme….

Heh. It was great, however. I am extremely intrigued as to exactly why there was a good reason for her being stupid. But if you ask me, there is never a good reason to be stupid.

‘“I could slice through your chest without even thinking about it, little boy,” Chance growled. Michael lost his serious adult look and smiled. “So could I, Mr. Carter. We’ll have to compare technique some time’ Hilarious, along with Chance being called a …_ “Werebear”! This was a very nice chapter to bring Michael back into the story…it’s been a while since we’ve seen him, and you did a great job showing just how protective he can be….and also how much learning he still has ahead of him.

What I mean by the above statement…is that he was so cute! First of all, I loved that you brought Mr. Segur in as the person they were going to see…you really planned all this out so well! Besides, Mr. Segur is just way cool. Secondly…YES! Michael was obviously acting like a nervous schoolboy, and it was hilarious and cute to read. Actually, I will admit this…upon reading and comparing both of their magical talents…I imagined what the two of them would umm…do to each other, if ya know what I mean. Sorry if that’s creepy, but it just popped into my head! Heehee, I guess that’s kind of an indirect compliment on your writing skills _!

And you know what else? I STILL haven’t found out the relation between Sakura and Dr. Izumi, the one that serviced Sirel! I want to know!

This really is all very cleverly laid out, as a reader I didn’t even think of some things…like that maybe the caster of the spells is a Vampire. I mean, what else could it be in order to last that long? I wonder which Vampire it is…Oh! I wanna meet a new Vampire! That would be really cool!

O_O

Oh wow. Ya know…it might be Kat. Kat dabbles in magic. Kat is a Vampire. Oh no. Someone should really stake her quite soon, just to be on the safe side. Unless she’s booby trapped herself. *snorts* No pun intended.

*laughs again about Japanese Vampires*

I love Vlad….I won’t go on, because I’m sure you know the extent of my affections for him. He’s just such a charming Vamp! And he READS! THAT makes him very attractive. Random kudos for great characterization. Oh, and for Mr. Segur…I’m glad he turned out to be more than just a visitor in the House of Dreams.

I hope Sirel and Avery do go to Venice. That is …really romantic. I’m not much for sappy stuff, but really…what modern guys would consider doing that for their lover? Not many…it just seems something extraordinary. Of course, if Sirel and Avery both go away, then that’s two less people out of the way for anyone targeting Dana or Jamnis. Huh. Foreshadowing is a bitch.

*claps my hands vigorously* Jamnis is …actually a great guy. He really is just concerned about Dana, what with so many strange things happening now, and he just wants to keep her safe. That’s why he blows up, I know, but now he’s actually learning to communicate through it! Heh, I’m proud of him.

Ah…Lovely, amazing chapter, and I hunger for the next one so I can find out what is ATTACKING HER! I mean, come on! Heh, you do your job so well, and I love escaping medieval-like Fantasy fiction through this. This story and you as an author for it is the best combination the world of writing could have. I love you, and I love this story!

~Cheers~

PS: Unfortunately you were right. It did take a few weeks and stuff to get set up and settled down. I really underestimated how much stuff we had and how much work we had to do in order to make this move happen. But, other than being lonely and friendless, I do believe it has worked out well. I have half a bathroom, how cool is that!
jennifer chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
*slap* you have never ridden in a plane before! ep. it will be soo cool.

anyway, this is getting interesting.. when is michael and tobias gonna hook up? eh? still waiting for that. oh and where's kathleen? she just suddenly seemed to disappear from the plot. i hope you get back to her soon.

chance and sakura are beginning to annoy me. they just seem so helpless.
jennifer chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
it seems like everybody is going to end up living in jamnis's apartment lol. first dana, then kathleen..now michael. it's one big slumber party!

i dont get why dana wants to help these creepy people out anyway. and if the curse/deaths only happen after being married..why not just have a long term relationship? or just be single! they can still be happy like this!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »