Reviews for Blood Lust
jennifer chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
i actually like this story more than bad blood, because you actually have a clear plot. before, it was just kind of random with no direction.

i still hate jamnis. why do you have to make him so..lustful?
jennifer chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
i dont like how jamnis is acting. he's practically raping dana. what a loser. i would have left him a long time ago.

are vlad and kathleen gonna hook up?
jennifer chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
k this is a review for chapter 4.

hm...i'm interested in knowing more information about that mr. segur.

i want vlad and pallas to get together. they need some action.

jamnis is creeping me out. and i'm still waiting to know more about kathleen.
jennifer chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
i'm waiting for the moment where dana beats the shit out of kathleen. boy you can create an evil bitch!

i like how you included Casablanca haha.
jennifer chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE JAMNIS SO HORNY? he's so annoying! gah *wants to stab him* if he says "lover" or starts to kiss dana's neck ONE MORE TIME...lol...*wants to slap his hormones*

i hate kathleen..she's a huge bitch. dana needs to be more expressive.
InnerBeauty chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
OMG The tobia guy... he's gay! and the reson michael is turning pink around him is because he's hitting on him! When are Jam and Dana going to be good again? because as much as i love their fighting, i love them loving alot more. Oh and I hope SIrel goes with Avery on the vacation, it sound really romantic. Oh and STUPID GAVIN! I really dont like him.
cloud-shadows chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
OK, I've read Bad Blood up to Chapter 23 or so...my stupid internet Service keeps on cutting me off. Another great chapter! The only thing that bothers me is that all your characters seem the same, besides appearances. I mean, with the whole guys being extremely protective of their girlfriends. It's...cute (?), but it's getting sort of old. Besides that, everything is great, please continue! I want to know what happens next!
Asterisk Black chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
I'm glad my humor is appreciated. I likeled this chappie, but I cannot help but be sad that I won't be seeing a new chappie for a bit T-T Oh well... And don't worry about flying on an air plane. Though I am slightly supprised you've never been on one before, airplanes are not scary. One of my parents used to work for an air line and we would fly to L.A. every other weekend to vist our family. You are more likely to die in a car crash than a boring plane flight... so yeah... In the boring airplane flight just make sure to write the next chappie
kaydanse chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
... I'm not sure what to say. I'm too anxious to see what happnes next. I've read Bad Blood and never reviewed because I got too caught up in reading it. I love this story just as much. Please update soon! I'm going crazy!

kaydanse
Devil N. Red chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Interesting, very interesting... I can't wait to see where this is all going! Don't have much time to review but I promise I'll do better next time!

As always though, excellent schtuff! 'Til next chappie!
hells666angel chapter 8 . 5/29/2006

*cries forever* lol well good chapter...o wonder whtat it cud be! *gets excited* yay micheal and gavin..whos gona come to the reskew...hahaha lol

x
Liviania chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
Michael is so much fun. I wish I had a little brother. Although, I admit, it might get a bit out of hand if he went around torching people with his magic powers to help out a bunch of vamps. (BTW, it's known as a kiss of vampires. The people who come up with these names have a weird sense of humor.)

Livi
cloud-shadows chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
Crying, for Dana, seems of out of character since she seems so strong, to me, at least. I think Vlad is my favorite character; he seemed like the nice-type of guy, but then he suddenly...well, did -that-. Overall, interesting chapter, as always. I'm glad that they're back together again!
cloud-shadows chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
wow, a lot of people "hate" Kat...makes me feel a little sorry for her...but just a little. You're pretty good at descriptions-I could actually envision them.
cloud-shadows chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
New reader here! I have to read the prequel to this sometime...'cause this story is really good. It's sorta like...you're not just looking through her eyes, but also...you can feel her...? that's...not the right word, but something like that.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »