Reviews for Blood Lust
midnightdream-5 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
OMG! OK so kat has a cool name (it's my nickname too) but still she just seems mean and i can't wait to find out more details about her! i also really wanna hear about Adian and wot he's powers are (if he has any) lol so all in all its great to see the sequel off to an amazing start! altho if i had been dana i'd have at least thrown summat at kat, and jam was just being mean too and is way overprotective! i can't believe he's letting kat stay with him! anyway can't wait for the next chapter! update soon! :D katie x
jem chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
finally! the sequel...great start.._ i don't think dana's being over reacting,she's actually being a bit calm over the Kat situation...if i were her, i would have left the house immediately...hehe
Kim chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hm... this could get interesting. And I don't like Kat already. Anyway, good chapter, I've been looking forward to this new story since you mentioned a sequal. Well, I hope you update soon.
Liviania chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Good beginning-it starts smoothly from where you left off and the review is subtle but useful.

Livi
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Yay, the long awaited sequeal! I can not wait to read about all the new craziness. eh, ewe.. Scarlet Syrup, just the name of that blood sounds disgusting. It makes it sound sweet.. If I was a vamp I definitly wouldn't want syrupy (thick, sticky, sweet, gooey) blood!

I am so pissed that woman had to intrupt right before the sex, and in his bed no less... Just admit it! lol, you worked your way around having to write a sex scene.. hehehe...You avoider of sex writing... ;)

If I was Dana I would be pissed off to.. I would actually find a way to get away and leave for a bit.. Because Jamnis can prolly find Dana anywhere if I was her I would go to Gavin's. Since Gavin is Jam's sire he can keep him away from her until she cools down. One bad point though is knowing Gavin he would prolly want a favor in return if you know what I mean.

Is Dana going to every cross over to be with Jam forever?

Jam is so insensitive, doing that biting crap to Dana when she's upset.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
WOW WOW WOW! LOVED every word of it! so glad you started the sequil. but Kat ...o i wana rip her head off...like dana. i cant beleive jamnis just like having her wrapped round his little finger! hope that avery and gavin and them are going to be in it! cant wait for your next update! xx
MarshmellowParis chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Thanks, I enjoyed it. )
moonlight-dragon3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
WOW... amazing cannot wait for the next chapter! And i hope u manage to stick to your plan lolBrill *jumps up and down with joy*
Devil N. Red chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow! You're back so quickly! I'm so happy!

Okay, enough with the exclamation points and on to my opinion of this chapter... I loved "BB" and so far I am loving the way this is going. Introducing a former lover, who happens to be a vamp, is awesome for conflict with Dana. I can feel how she is mad that Jam is letting this little "witch" stay there with him. Sometimes he can be so stupid.

I can still feel the love, heat/passion between her and Jam and it definitely hasn't cooled from where they left off. I can't wait to see what is going to happen to them and everyone else.

I'll be counting down the days 'til the 21st! Keep up the good work 'cause it's pure awesome-ness!
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Grr...I hate her! Dane should kill.
Medieval-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
EK!

PERFECT! It was great before the editing, but now I don’t feel so torn reading it. I LOVED the attitude she had for it, she was much more vocal and it didn’t hurt the flow of the chapter either… Looking back at it, it’s definitely better with more anger, just as you have it…

I swear to the Gods, Jamnis has never been so sweet, sexy, and stupid in one chapter. Heh, I guess I understand why she had such trouble nearly hitting him…heehee, he knows how to calm a woman down…or rev her up…

The beginning was cute, and the mental image I got was sunny…then it sunk in later that it couldn’t be because uh…vampire, yeah. But that’s how laid back and sweet it was. “Normal” as Dana put it. That line was great, “pray for normal”. Too true, though I can’t really relate, having only dated Vampires in my daydreams…

Kat….ah the Vampy whore…. I already stated, but now I’m really, really, REALLY wanting to know how the whole turning thing went. I’m glad you clarified and mentioned it at all, it just … unified the writing in a really subtle way …that I don’t quite understand, only that it did, and did magnificently.

The whole meteor shower idea was brilliant, the beginning and ending lines….do I detect foreshadowing? Heh, if not, oh well…

Eirene’s opening a new branch of Hell! I wish it was an actual place….I would LOVE to go there, eating some Vampy gingerbread cookies with my Scarlet Syrup... SCARLET SYRUP! Yes…..I want a T-shirt that says “I’m the founder of Scarlet Syrup….Got Blood?” heehee, that would be SO awesome (but I may have already mentioned such a shirt). This story has really come far and this sequel is off to a great start to carry it even further….

I hope this wasn’t too short of a review… it seems way too short…

~Cheers to an excellent sequel, already in the making!~
Rae chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Your back again! So quickly too! This is so good... like a supernatural soap... :)
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22