Reviews for Blood Lust
Beej chapter 23 . 8/5/2007
s it just me, or does anyone els also like tidea of Jammy and Dana being together for a few centuries? *hint hint*
aussiegrl5070 chapter 23 . 8/4/2007
I bow to you. This is another completely amazing story. I seriously can't wait for the next one.

They are so good together, Dana and Jam. Avery is hilarious and I adore him, he makes me laugh so hard with his strange humor.

Have a great rest of the summer break and good luck and have fun in college.
Jenniexb chapter 23 . 8/1/2007
excellent as always, I will be looking for the next story. Again thank you for sharing your stories with us faithful readers.
Gayle of Genisis chapter 23 . 8/1/2007
The final review for Blood Lust, I'll be on the look out for your next story, hopefully it won’t take nearly as long for me to find it. I'm glad to see everyone got out alive, and even though this story ends with a whimper; I expect your next tale to open with a bang. Good luck in all your endeavors.
Liviania chapter 23 . 8/1/2007
It was a nice ending. Sure, it wasn't action-packed, but it did have plenty of resolution. And you did well with the court scene - it is a harrowing thing to sit across from someone and tell about how he tried to kill you.

And I loved your remark about Michael's romantic future in Blood Ties.

Livi
For What Its Worth chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
...This is the end? You're leaving it like this? Oh, well. I can bear the pain as long as there is a sequel. :) And about Michael finding someone not staight, taken, or dead...What's wrong with a girl? ONE of the Reed kids must marry someone that can be seen in daylight and give grandchildren. Think of Mr. and Mrs. - no, scratch that- think of Mr. Reed! lol
Faith Adeline chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
It was a cute ending. I'm glad you'll be doing another one! Blood ties is quite a good title haha. Anyways, keep it up and I cannot wait for more!

Faith
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
*claps and whistles* Congrats, I quite liked the ending to the story, he get's extra punishment. I'm really happy to know that you're writing a sequel. It's gonna have to top the past two, though. Can you handle it? Eh, probably can, did with this one. Anyway, brilliant story and when is it going to be published? If you say you don't want it published, why not, and if you do but you keep getting rejection letters, are those people crazy?
Scribblesandink chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
The final chapter! It turned out great. Not exactly what I expected, but it's good. I'm glad you didn't put in the entire trial, because that would've been pointless and dragging on, however interesting it might be. And I really liked that Avery was there at the trial with Dana. What confused me a bit was why Yuki was taking notes and watching Caroline so much. And the card he left for Dana. But maybe that's me. I definitely understand your choice of letting Yuki 'fade away', and that he deserves drawn out punishment.

I'm excited that you're writing a third story with these characters, and poor Michael will finally get some romantic attention! Blood Ties...lol, that's the title of a Vampire TV series that premiered this spring. It's based on a set of books, called the Blood Books, about (you guessed it!) vampires. What is with the world's fascination with these blood-sucking creatures?

Anyway, I really really really enjoyed this story, and will def. be back for the third one! Good luck with college; I can sympathize with you on all the stress, I'll be starting my first year of college this fall also. So good luck with that, and I can't wait for Blood Ties! :D
Vampire's Desire chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
I like how you tastefully work out Dana and Jamnis's situation. Most writers just go to the sex and stuff, but you show that not everything needs to be in gigantic description. The way you showed how much Dana cared about her friends was good as well. Great job!
For What Its Worth chapter 22 . 7/8/2007
I look forward to the court part...hehehe. How badly does Catherine want him decimated? But surely youcould make it a little longer than merely two chapters...I like the changes in Dana! How many more people is she going to hit? Oh, wouldn't it be rather fitting if Scott feared her? Tobias needs to come back to have that chat...Awesome chapter, sorry for the skipping around! lol
Status-Writing chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
I absolutely love your story! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. Very original and beautifully written.
Faith Adeline chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
Ah, I finally caught up! I love this story just as much as the first one! You should write another one! lol. Call it like, Blood temptations or something. Well, anyways, I cannot wait for more! So update asap!

Faith
Medieval-Rogue chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
I suppose I should commend you for getting my grand hopes up with the very first line of this chapter in the realm of alone time. Heheh, I very much understand about letting people’s imagination do the work for Dana and Jamnis…though I can’t say I’m remorseful of the additions you put in. I LOVE them…of course. They’re brilliant, and still left plenty for our minds to fill in.

In addition to that, the beginning scene really showed well the injuries Dana had sustained…namely the knee, and it’s very realistic and yet…frustrating (reader’s PoV) that Jamnis and the others can’t exactly heal themselves, for court reasons. Throughout the whole chapter, actually, you wrapped up the ‘battle scenes’ of the previous chapters and how it affected the characters emotionally and physically- Dana’s bruises, Mikey’s new nightmares, Jamnis’ collarbone and sun damage, and the exhaustion felt by everyone in the aftermath.

Speaking of Mikey…._ There were quite a few things you did with him this chapter that I really loved. First and foremost has to be the scene concerning his nightmares, when Dana bonds and comforts him. She felt the strong urge to actually wipe his memories to make it easier, which is very human of her, but also…she definitely knew immediately that this, like all things in life, was something that would have to be remembered, and that would hopefully make them stronger. Then there was her frustration over being the older sister but in actuality feeling like the damsel, seeing as he had to protect her… So she took him shopping! Heheh. The scene really showed how close Dana is to her brother and how much she loves him, and on top of that, it showed how panicked he was just by saying things like “Pallas died” because Vlad never has fun and never closes shop. Hilarious.

Before I mention the other bit about Mikey I liked in this chapter, let me just say. Oh. My. Jamnis (
Gayle of Genisis chapter 22 . 6/29/2007
Ha, you're right I didn't have to wait very long for an update. I'm happy and sad at the same time, I can tell the story is beginning to wind down, hopefully there are still a hand full of chapter's left. I wonder what Yuki will do when he confronts Dana and the gang in court. Sigh, I guess I can't expect an update on the same day I leave this review.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »