Reviews for Blood Lust
Scribblesandink chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
Mwaha, I get brownie points! Dana didn't actually use her other powers, but she tried! I -loved- this chapter, somehow I knew she would get right into the thick of things. And I really liked how it was Kathleen who brought him down with a simple rock. Classic! My last year of HS is ending well, just spent 3 hours in the freezing wind at grad practice (tomorrow is graduation!) I hope your AP's weren't too mean to you.
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
Firstly, can I say 'Hello, again!' Glad to see nothing happened when you were MIA, you're safe and the story will continue! Hope you had a good month, and though you have literally just updated, I can't wait to read the next chappie! Things keep cropping up and wondering what twists you're going to put into the plot next makes me ecstatic or worried, I'm not sure which! Hope you had a good month and your exams went well, just don't stare at the wall too much in your spare time. Spare the ceiling some thought, too _-
aussiegrl5070 chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
This is a great story! I think you write great romance and fantastic humor. I've been reading this story (and Bad Blood) for like three days almost nonstop. :D I can't wait for more. You're a great writer.
Vampire's Desire chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
Ok, it's official: you've got me hooked on this story! (And its predecessor, of course.) They've got such great characterization and a unique plotline... I hope that it isn't just a story-sequel thing. This NEEDS to be a series. (With my luck, you probably mentioned that already and I didn't see it, thus looking like a total idiot.)

Update!
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 20 . 5/11/2007
I;m new here, and I read Bad Blood, and now Blood Lust. All I can say is: wow. Where do you get the ideas for these stories? And why are they so good? So far, this is brilliant, and I can't wait to find out what happnes next!
Liviania chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Great action scene - especially Jamnis giving Dana a Look when he saw her approaching. Also, that was a great strategy you came up with for Michael's powers. I can't wait for the next bit!

(BTW, I'm taking five AP tests starting Monday, so I know exactly how you feel. It's nightmarish.)

Livi
Gayle of Genisis chapter 20 . 5/4/2007
How will Dana and the gang survive this one. What I'm really wondering is who will save Dana, she can't die she's the narrator of the story after all.
For What Its Worth chapter 20 . 5/2/2007
You're right, explaining why exactly he wanted to kill Sakura and Family totally changed everything. It didn't seem spontaneous, but rather typical fashion, however. Now...Didn't Kathleen say Yuki was afraid of Dana?
A VERY Medieval Rogue chapter 19 . 5/2/2007
Gr...okay. I guess because fictionpress. my computer was being wierd, you get TWO reviews from me on Chapter Twenty, even though they're really just two halves and it's being posted on Chapter 19 instead.

LIKE I was saying...*coughs*
Medieval-Rogue chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
I don’t even know how to organize this review. This chapter was too good to be able to firmly describe the many elements. I’ll try anyway.

You always start your chapters off with the most intriguing sentences, and it’s a skill I and probably a ton of other authors are most jealous of. “Kathleen insisted on carting her head-sized rock through the forest and effectively slowed our pace to a crawl.”
rockchick07 chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
i love this story...cant wait for the next chapter...keep up the good work!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
agh, a cliffy. and a damn good one too. update soon!
FearIsHowIFall07 chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
Well it took me two days but i got all caught up. It is a very good fic. I've like the twist and turns. I can't wait to see the end. I'm sorry my fb is so short but I'm heading out to do laundry. I'll try to write more next time.

Tabi
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 4/25/2007
This was so worth the wait. I love it and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more when you can.

Tanya
Scribblesandink chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
i had a badd feeling about Dana and kathleen leaving their spot from the very moment they moved. Of course, I also knew that they would somehow help (hopefully) but I had a bad feeling nevertheless. Dana and Kathleen both seem to attract so much trouble. Yuki is a little freaky; how can he have so much power? I also can't believe he went to all of this for revenge. Poor Sakura, she's such a mild-mannered person. She's also very strong, to fight through the contamination like that. not too sure if sending Michael back to the house was a very good idea, though.

I wonder..will Dana's other powers come into play anytime in this scene?

Thanks for the awesome update; i can sympathize with the workload, as it is my last year of high school too and the teacher's seem to think that end of the year lots and lots of work. Best of luck to you with your AP's.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »