Reviews for Blood Lust
Scribblesandink chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
YAY an update! *cheers* This was a good chapter! This is awesome. And wow, she can see ghosts? I like how you portray ghosts as gray aura's shaped like a person, instead of a pearly white person, or someone with glowing white light. :)
Nerdette chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
ohh...hope you update soon!
Alicia chapter 14 . 11/15/2006
Hey great story :D It's got me hooked. Anyways update soon okay!

And i really feel sorry for Michael. And the girls who like him (:
Lena chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
well i have just read your first story and all of the second back to back... my roomate says i haven't said a word to anyone in days... you have some power over me... cant wait till the conclusion.

ps- mikey needs a sugar daddy
Scribblesandink chapter 14 . 10/28/2006
Hi, read this story and your other one, Bad Blood, this weekend. Both are very good and put a different and interesting twist to vampire stories. It's just a coincidence that Halloween is 3 days from now. :D
rae chapter 14 . 10/6/2006
yes, they've possibly id'd a bad guy. but is kat lying? dun dun dun. and what was up with sakura? dun dun dun update!
Medieval-Rogue chapter 14 . 10/5/2006
Ah! Finally I have time to Review! You would think that now that I'm on a 2 week break I would have more than enough time at my disposal to relax and do this...but no. Not really. -_-. Until now! Heh.

I thought the beginning was really intriguing, introducing us to more of the Carters and revealing relations between Sakura and the family. And then there were the subtle hints of other things: Like Mikey's issues with Jamnis...and Dana's same problems. "I hoped Sakura knew how lucky she was..." was a saddish line...more wistful, and made me pout. Dana feels... well... unloved...? That's not the word. And Chance…and Sakura…are so cute, and it’s sad that…well…they might not be able to be happy because of the curse. It was great to see the two sides of Sakura – the kind, gentle, and anxious one who didn’t want to start things by hanging around in Carters’, and then the strong, wise, woman who refuses to bring a child into the world while under a curse that would force her and him to leave it. Great job; I loved reading this. But I can tell you one thing.

Kat goes this weekend! *dances around with your muse and jumps around to victorious music* WOO HOO! Though I find your timing on it …interesting. More likely than not, something huge and weird and creepy will happen before then…or right as she’s walking out the door. And so then, she will have to stay in order to help them out, and for Jamnis to protect her. Psh-ah.

Magic…it’s so cool! Well, when weird Japanese Vampires aren’t using it to curse people…or skinny, smoking necromancers aren’t using it to hunt and kill Dana… So it’s cool in the right hands, I guess. I just find it amusing when Dana has to say things like “if I ever catch you using telepathy on me or any of my friends, I will kick your ass” or “And no using telekinesis!”. Heheh. And he’s so cute, too….all mopey…until he finds out the chair spins, and then ….ahh, fun fun.

“Three hours later and all we’d discovered was that Sakura’s ancestors made a lot of people angry” – was funny…and a pity. This is proving to be pretty difficult…but it will be all the more awesome when everything pulls together in the end (it will all pull together in the end, won’t it!). I can’t imagine being in Sakura’s place, and the only hope being a man in a picture… Speaking of which, the whole thing was very good writing on your part and very good thinking on the characters’ parts.

Kat. So glad she’s leaving. She is so childish…but she found the guy, and I find it a little unnerving that it was the one Dana had been reflecting on.

OH! And I cannot tell you how AWESOME it is that the event in which Vamires ‘came out of the coffin’ (so to speak), has a title, which is “The Great Announcement”. Usually names like that make you go, “Wow, they sure were creative when making that name,” but then, I knew what you were talking about right away when I’m not sure you’ve even mentioned it being called as such before (if you have, it hasn’t come up often). Very cool. It even sounds big and special.

I am extremely curious about Luke Carter and …well…Mikey’s intuitive nature to these people. And Mikey’s relationship with Vlad (in a purely magical sense, heheh), is interesting too. It’s really great he has a kind of…mentor now, as well as a job while learning. Very cool, and great planning on your part.

I wonder what Dana is going to wear to the party….hmm…

Ah Jamnis. Great, great Jammy. “He wouldn’t have been in the bedroom at all if I hadn’t been changing out of my uniform” – was HILARIOUS! And the …fanged feelings toward Vlad are greatly amusing, too, especially the conversation about said other Vampire and the party – WHICH I CANNOT WAIT FOR! Just like the party at Hell, I’m so excited. I love parties! Especially elegant ones! *claps loudly*

The chapter ended very well (and I feel this review was far too short to properly praise your talents, in everything and in this story / chapter)….it was…teasing, kind of. It’s leading up in a very good way to the Party, and I know I will be more than highly amused to read of Jamnis and Vlad…and Caroline…hell, Pallas too! Heheh. I’m also curious about…Yuki. Heh. Funny that you chose a name so exactly like the romance novelist from Gravitation. I wonder what he’ll be like (because we WILL meet him in the story, I know it!…kind of)

You're going to ask me about the caster soon! Awesome! I can't wait...even though I know it's not going to be happy...-_-. *sighs* I feel sympathy for prophetic people. Knowing the good...and BAD things of the future. Heheh, I'll love to help you with a name.

You make me feel...very reasurred by telling me that my characters are n ot typical...sometimes I feel like one of them is too much like another, etc. It's good to hear that that's not the case. Thank you! I love your friendship too!

...So... I’m ignoring the foreboding things like Jam’s question of what they’ll do once they find the caster or Yuki (whichever is which), and whether Mikey will have to do anything bad, or when he’ll find out Nathan’s dead, or what Pallas is going to do it Caroline dates Vlad, or…well….Kat and all the other …not so happy but equally creative and ingenius things in the story. I’m just going to drool fixatedly on the thought of the party. _

Wonderful chapter, and you KNOW I can’t wait till the next chapter!

~Cheers over many a bottle of Scarlet Syrup!~

PS – I want a milkshake now…
Liviania chapter 14 . 10/4/2006
Lucky me, my AP Econ tests are all easy.

I liked this chapter-the first half had a strangely creepy atmosphere, with all the unfriendly Carter's. It really pulled me in-Sakura seems nice, but sometimes it's hard to care for her and Chance. (Which does, in a way, reflect Dana's POV.) But that scene really pulled me into their problem.

Livi
StarDust1880 chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
update! score! i have my head backwards! and i think this chappie is good, but why does everybody hate vlad? you know he shares love, while everybody doesn't share the love...you know this could make him emo, not cool.
Gayle of Genisis chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Sorry for the lack of review last chapter, I hope this one in some retarded way makes up for plot is thickening, I can't wait for the next chapter, don't forget to keep it interesting.
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
great chapter. they're one step closer to getting the caster. well, even if Michael doesn't get a boyfriend, he needs at least one night of drunken sex. with a cute guy. :D

this story reminds me a little of Laurel K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. I'm in the middle of reading them. oh how I love anythign with vampires in it. :D I'm hoping for you to update soon. Please? oh I know you will. lol.
icedfaerie chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
No it didn't...I actually wasn't expecting you to update so fast. Great chapter though.
rachel chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
lol! heya! long time no a seeio!

and i highly doubt that i will ever liek or feel sorry for kat! so try yoru hardest it wont happen..i justthink she needs a life! lol

sorry shes a good character but well dana..and jam!

lol micael needs a bf! and sood!

hehe thankies oh gracious one!

[bows]

Rachel...faithful reader 4 life xx
Jenniexb chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
YEAH! glad to see you back writing. can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.
A.V.Mackie chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Oh the suspense, you and your cliffies they're evil, but they do keep me coming back:P Heh Mikey and his pouting is so cute and funny, poor wee guy.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »