Reviews for First snow
Megabyte chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
In case you didn't read the first part of this story, the "prelude" I suppose, this story is SUPPOSED to be short. The whole idea was to have a HUGE cliffhanger at the end, and make it seem like we just took a paragraph or two from a real story. Don't judge it for being too short. My teacher meant it to be that way.
iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Well, this is a good start, but there's really no point to it. Make the ending more meaningful and it could pass as a fluff. As it is, the ending is more like an eternal cliffhanger and is irrelevant to the beginning and the middle part.

On an unrelated note: omgwtfbbq, isn't it nice to have friends who always agree with you. It's, like, let's all have the same opinions si we get to be best friends forever. :]

It's fine to have that kind of mindset if you're just writing for fun. If you're trying to be published, on the other hand, you might want to consider. Cuz, lyke, u no, its realy hard too read sumthing lyke this and normel peoples aer not masochists. Yeah, and just like the case with your dear and loyal friend, your naivete is amusing. :]

Have fun writing, and keep in mind that this is a public website; everyone is free to comment on anything. :D
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Good! I find this piece very interesting. I think you could even make a full story out of it! Good job bluebird!