Reviews for Stolen Manga
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
nice story !
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Vincent reminds me of myself, and I don't know whether that's a good thing. I have the same OCD thing about my stuff, so maybe it's in a bad way. Oh well. He's adorable, by the way. Vincent. If you didn't understand who I was talking about.
And the whole manga thing; stupidly funny because I'm sure that sort of thing actually does happen to people. :D
ste-ph-ny-tea chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww, Vincent is so cute! I just got the flutters in my heart during that bedroom scene. They're so freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
haha : )
yaoi-lover chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
bravo... this was UBER cool!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this is really cute. thanks for sharing!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
xD i so thought nathan was gay too!

i don't think i would dare to have yaoi manga at home until i have my own place, not that anyone in my family is a homophobe (i have a gay older brother) but it would be sooo awkward p i can imagine the panic if one goes missing, i watch my computer like a hawk xD

so he found a boy he could be close to, cute way of meeting )
May B. Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is fabulousness in words.

This is all I can say without squeeing.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is really cute. It's awesome that he found a guy he can actually talk to :)
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You know, I did sort of like this story. Good characters, I suppose, but I think that you should do another one-shot, if not add a chapter of this and make it a two-shot of when Vincent was in seventh grade, or something. I really liked this, a lot. And the last sentence made me laugh, I just hope my parents didn't hear. C: Well, you're a wonderful writer, I must say.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I laughed my ass off. I am the same way when it comes to my manga's. Good job!
LoneWolf-234 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
good! very good *goes to profile to see what other stories you have* -
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
dude.

this?

is pretty damned awesome.
The Yaoi Hime chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
hahaha not my usual preferred writing style but witty and amusing. I love a lot of the random phrases that play their way into the story. "And that just jerks my bell cords into natty wrinkles" just as an example haha! I think it really brings your characters to life and makes Vin very likable. In any case I also found it amusing that he keeps his manga in plain site but doesnt want his family knowing he has them...and that his older brother is eleven months older than him. NOT a boy but I was the same way at home. I'd die if my homophobic family found out I had ghey comics and my next older brother was born less than a year before me. OKAY SO I RELATED PARTICULARLY WELL! I'ma skitter off now and distract myself more instead of sleeping. Keep up the fun chuckle worthy writing! Peace
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was awesome. For some reason, I love Nathan the most out of the other characters. He's so sweet and protective.

You should think about adding chapters to a lot of your oneshots. I know you don't want to commit yourself to a story in fear of not finishing it, but if you wrote each chapter like it was complete, with no major dangling bits that leave people confused and wanting more, I think you could manage to write several chapters. I think it would take the pressure of you if you read it over and know it sounds complete, so there's no pressing need for you to add another chapter. Just an idea.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »