Reviews for Fork
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Nice, the beginning is a little bit confusing but love the ending. Very original x
Embellished Heart chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
lol this was a really cute poem. nice and simple but i think many of us relate to it!Keep it up!Dana
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very interesting poem - quite kool! I love the subject matter, and it flows quite beautifully. You always have amazing stuff!
astral boy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i really liked this, too. so original, amazing.
Lukertin chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I once ate my dinner (ravenously) with chopsticks in one hand and a fork in the other. My mother remarked on my gluttonous behavior and was simply amazed at the extent of my dexterity. (I was damn hungry).

Personally, I am sick of people discussing the 'proper' way to eat with chopsticks, I'm sick of watching people attempt to eat with chopsticks, sick of hearing about how they want to 'learn' to use them as if that would given them some kind of 'deeper' cultural experience.

One can only wish.

"Try to learn / a language under five minutes" This is my favorite line in the entire piece. The next line, being my least, but due to the result of my political orientation.

"Write on" lol.
Cedric Kroner chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very nice, wonderful work!
InactiveAcount0000000000000000 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very good. I liked the part about the design on the table.
Plastic Roses Never Die chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
for one, i like your profile, that is some good advice to writers. I also like htis poem. i like the cheek to cheek. "silent conversation" is cool too
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
m i prefer this style to the other chunkier poems. I don't know, but the diamonds flow? haha...and i love the powerful voice in here. nice job!
Lancealot chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very well written. To the fork!
Twenty Nine chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Funny!
Aella88 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Simple and sort of quaint. I liked it anyways.
Carp chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
There are some deep underlying tones in this. Wanting to only stay on your side and not bothering to understand the other. It's got a lot of power behind it. And when one is set in his/her own history for so long, it's hard to make the conversion so you can go from one side to the other easily, understanding it as a whole. So you just stay on your side. And do what you do, pick apart what you have. And even when there's nothing left TO pick apart, you still stay there.

Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This made me smile. Love it. Beautiful wording, you make the simplest of things fabulous.
Obsidian Eyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I would really love to know how you wrote such a detailed piece on the primary subject of forks. Amazing, great work-

Obsidian Eyes