Reviews for Fork
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
hah. i love how one little thing can become an awesome poem when you write it.
xXDiaryOfAFreakXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
kool then again i dont think i get it. but im only in 8th wat do u expect?
crushedbyadandelion too lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
heh. I laugh at all you pathetic mortals who cannot grasp the simple concept of chopsticks!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
try to learn/

a language in under five minutes/

to remain/

politically correct./

how fucking cool :P. i love how it lures you. like a sultry beast.
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This has a lot going on on a whole lot of diffrent levels. I like it. It has a lot to say in a small amout of words. That's my style.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Very nice imagery. Like the quiet feel of this one.
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
it's got a quiet defiancy-love love love it. trying to learn a language in under five minutes...it's like you've defined everyone in that one line. we all try to do something in under five minutes. fall in love. sleep. eat. live. or i'm just reading way, way to much into this.
in theory chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
On the surface, this is funny; but so political in its own way. I can only use chopsticks with my left hand, and forks with my right...it's strange. But the symbolism of being too hungry to change your inherited style...it's like the desire or need for sustainance undermines any effort. You could so easily expand this idea to other areas of discrimination too. I don't know if I'm making sense, maybe I'm clutching at straws. You could see something deeper in practically everything you look at though.

Great job, keep it up. Peace.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3