Reviews for She Says
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Beautiful.
AlterEthereal chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I *adore* this. I'm not sure how else to put it. The way the first and last lines go together is so perfect, almost like it ties the poem up into a nice little grocery bag ready to be taken home and enjoyed thoroughly.

I, too, like the fifth line, "Like the moon, between flannel sheets." It creates the most beatiful visual. I also like the line, "Her body love-stained with my fingerprints." What a unique and poignant way to describe the scene.

When I read this, I got an amazingly warm, cozy, yet anxious feeling. Overall: gorgeous writing.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow this is awesome. Beatiful. Bitter. Erotic. I really like how you did this.

Shavo
Faerie Energy chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love "Like the moon, between flannel sheets". Beautiful piece. Leaves a feeling of desire for closure. Lovely.

With all due respect,

Faerie Energy
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh god... this is so beautifully written. it has such an 'iwantmore' feeling to it. i love your writing. this was so incredible. 'she always talked like she loved me' that made me paranoid (that maybe she knows i love her?) i dont know, this was gorgeous.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I loved the line "like the moon, between flannel sheets." Good stuff.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Short and perfect. Amazing amazing just oh-unbelievably amazing.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
'honey-green' - yeah that's the colour! I really like images like that :)This piece is very charming, hints at something deeper but doesn't draw itself down. I like its almost-playfulness, its wistfulness. Nicely done!