Reviews for In the Shadow of My Sister
Night's Edge chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
update, please! i really like the story and can't wait to know what happens next!
thefrogsareattacking chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
This is such a great story and I hope that one day you will be able to finish it. Maybe even get it publish aye -P

The best of luck with all
EmptySh3ll chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
I hope your problems have gotten a little better, if not completely gone. I also hope that you update soon because I'm loving the story so far and can't wait to see how it proceeds.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
LOVE IT! i was worried at first with this story because it was focused on ishelyn and the way it was worded in the post on the last story that it would be like the same story her her pov, which would be weird since shes barely in...but then read the description on actual story and was like oh ok its a continue just focus on her. really good so far though
definitely fate chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
I hope you're doing okay! I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I love how the characters are so real.
Qatariyah chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Hello timpanigirl,

I just started reading your stories of the two sisters 2 weeks ago, when I came to this important note.

I noticed it's been written two years ago, I hope your family and friends are doing better.

Any hope of (in the shadow of my sister) to continue?

Thanks,
bubublacz chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
I'm your new subscriber!
Demeterr chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
O.. sorry to hear about all the problems. I must say, I adore this story as well. I look forward to any further chapters - regardless of how long they take to come out (that's why we have alerts for haha). Best wishes.
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
It's been over a year since you posted this author's note and I was just hoping that with my story reviews you would find it in you to somehow post another chapter (or two or three or...). I really have been enjoying this story. I think you're an amazing writer and I look forward to seeing what else you have planned for Ishelyn, Kristram, and everyone else. Please post again soon!

And even though it has been over a year, I'll still pray for you in the hopes that everything going on in your life then has gotten better.
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
I'm such a romantic, I wish they'd just toss everything aside and be together! lol I know they can't... but that doesn't mean I can't wish it!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
this chapter gave me chills! It was so cute to see them goofing around in the yard while she was doing the laundry. I'm happy she took matters into her own hands and kissed him. Now for his reaction...
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Wow, I didn't expect anything to happen so fast between them. Usually writers drag it out so you know it's there, but nothing 'for sure' happens until later. I like it this way but I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Uh-oh... Someone has a crush on the guy she despises lol. This is getting interesting...
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
This chapter was really good! I can't wait to read more!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
WOW, I'm really beginning to feel sorry for Ishelyn. I'm the oldest child in my family but I know my sister complains a lot about having to follow behind me, the sibling who can do anything and always do it better. Wow, that makes me sound really full of myself lol! Anyway, what I meant was I know where she's coming from and I like her even more! Keep it up!
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »