Reviews for Cor vacuum
Ygg chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Wow didn't see that one coming.. This is haunting, REALLY haunting, sending shivers down my spine, because you've managed to give an idea of an emptiness which seems abysmally dark, cold and.. empty. The title also strengthens the angst, the tragedy of the poem. From a poetic point of view, I think this is a really great poem, which is able to convey its powerful emotions flawlessly onto the reader. From a human point of view, I hope you're ok and will be ok. Take care of yourself.
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Sehr schön, vor allem auch der Hoffnungsschimmer am Ende und diese Lava-Wasser-Metapher!
Bottled chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Brilliant
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Du wirst es bei "Definition" gleich gemerkt haben, dass ich 2 Antworten verwechselt habe (war Review für Hollow), hier also nun der Text der dorthin gehört

Der Titel Definition hat mich schon neugierig gemacht und was das Ganze mit Weihnachten zu tun hat. Das Gedicht ist mit seinen 4 Dreizeiligen Strophen gut aufgebaut. Beim Lesen stellt sich ein zärtliches Gefühl ein, ob dies alles christlich zu interpretieren ist und dich Jesus an die Hand nimmt, auf der Straße, auf der schon viele gegangen sind. Es ist aber auch eine Paradoxie, dass Liebe tatsächlich schmerzt, genauso wie das Betrachten von etwas (oder jemand) sehr schönem.
azn aquarian chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
poem is really emotional. i think it's great. you've put so much "power" into the words. keep up the good work.
Lost Dream chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
hey,

the first thing hasn't really got anything to do with the poem, but with mine :-) ...I've just read all your reviews and i just wanted to thank you so much, it means very much to me, as the poems are an important part of me! i love getting reviews, and yours are really nice :-)

second, your poem :-) i'm sorry i haven't had really time until now to read them (actually i haven't too much time right now, but later tonight i'll come back to read more of them!)i really like this one, i usually prefer short poems as this one, as i love it when feelings and things are put in a such a short, pregnant way. i really like the compraision in this one fire and love; if it's burning it's alright but if the flames get too high everything goes up in flames and so on, really very nice!and i can very much relate to the feeling of emptiness that is left after an experience like this, after love and pain; it's worse than the pain actualyl because you cannot feel anymore and this is making one so hopeless...

well, you see i like to babble, but i've got to stop now (lucky for you :-)) but i will look at some other poetry of you later today... and thanks again for your reviews, they made me so happy!
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I totally agree with the sentimentality. I like how you expressed each line.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I DI expect that this would be longer, and before I read it I was sure that I was going to be disappointed, but i was wrong (though I hate to admit it)

This is a very good poem. Sad.
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Sad. I'm guessing that's what you were going for? It was short but sometimes poems just need to be.

((-Fangirl X-))