Reviews for A Winter Romance
Very sweet, but sad too. Well written, I love the "You should know,

The Earth may die,

The stars might break,

Everything may perish,"

Beautiful imagery, keep it up x
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Again from the guy's point of view, eh? Interesting. From a rhetorical point of view, I think "But before you do so" would sound more natural as "Before you do." I think it would help the flow of the poem, but, I am no poet, so don't take my word as scripture, lol. Also, I think you end some lines with commas where the commas could probably be removed, focusing on the between "This was a fling" and the end of that sentence, "Each step we have tread." Hm . . . He claims to love this woman he had a "fling" with. "Fling" and "love" seem like antithesis sentiments, but, oh well, lol. Interesting point. I like the fact that you acknowledge that when a guy does have an intimate experience, it's not always just a checkmark on some sort of perverted stat he keeps, but possibly an actual feeling of affection towards someone. Not too shabby. _ As to your verse itself, it is very melodic when read outloud; in that respect, you do very well. Nicely done.
HitchSlap chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Beautiful piece. I feel like I'm going through the same thing, so it was kind of personal for me. Well done.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
it is a new point, probably more summer because of all the vacations and more time. in winter most people are tired from the school and such, too much for a as i have seen, very untrue.

its sweet.
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Can't be bothered to sign in lol!But anyway, this poem was sweet, it's just brill, I really enjoyed it very much, might steal it for an inspiration lol! Tecna ;)