Reviews for FunkyFlower14's Fantastic!
LeChem chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You may believe that writing a poem about yourself is arrogant or something of the like, but, honestly, if I could write about myself that way, I would proclaim it to the world. You've got a sort of innocent, honest way of looking at yourself and you're obviously proud to be who you are. I'd wager that many people are jealous of you because of that, including me.
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
heh heh, sweet. Such a unique style here, filled with innocence and daydreams. :) It's really cool how you can write about such things, its a really oddly good poem. Keep up the great work x
cheekygirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey,i like ur site welldone, excellent effort and stories has been produced. Keep it up!Visit back soon hopefullysee yah
Arichos chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
hehe. ryming so loving and charming. I like the flow, its never slow. not too long, interesting read. Hope you continue to read my stories and poems. And thank you for yours
Moosher chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hehe.. I really liked it. Funny, witty, and quite informative. You're rhythm is great and the rhyming seems natural, which adds a lot of power to the flow and stucture. I like the idea though. Two-thumbs-up! Write on.

-Meme
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Modest? Believe me, I know you too well to know you are modest! I love this poem, it's just brill, I really enjoyed reading it, 3 times now lol!
Teufel66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Heh! This is really good...it made me smile...and giggle a bit. )
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Her head's in the clouds, her feet off the ground,- thats beautiful.

hm, i dont think i could write something entirely about myself in poetry, i mean i could, but i dont really fancy enough i have to this week everyone writes a little about themselves in every poem they write, a perspective.
hmich176 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Hey, pretty good stuff! You did a really good job describing, I feel like I know you now! You spelled flavor wrong...Ha ha, I'm from America, just playing.