Reviews for Too Scared To Love
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love the "I burn in the rain, freeze in the Sun" line the poem is really well written, and flows well. You have a way with words. Keep it up. x
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Whoa this is great. One of your best. Great writing, keep it up! V x
fantasywriter22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I actually like this poem. it does remind me of a rap song. Good job!

-ARS
Tecna chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Or maybe perhaps helplessly in love!Lol, loved the poem it's just awesome, enjoyed reading it !
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Interesting. A different reviewer of this poem would decry that you can't understand someone if you haven't been in their shoes . . . But, I disagree. I think part of being a truly great writer is being able to remove yourself from your own person and insert yourself into another individual's perspective. Now, I am not by any means going to say that you have cracked the psychology of males everywhere, which I think some people might mistakenly believe, but I think you succeeded at what you set out to do: write a poem from a guy's point of view. Good job, I liked it.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i dont know, i dont think you can get the best view unless you actually are the person, in this case, a boy.

interesting enough though.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i was sort of humming this to the tune of superman - it worked! great job! i like it.