Reviews for Mella
Shadow Wolf 1991 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
DarkFox: OK! nevermind my question before n.n I found out
Shadow Wolf 1991 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
DarkFox: I'm just a little confused, is Mella a 9th grader? And is Aiden a 12th grader? Srry, just a we bit confused X3
Shadow Wolf 1991 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
DarkFox: Ah-Ha! I knew it! I figured it either be a drawing of Don(looking retarded or something)or Aiden. Lol, good so far

Shadow Wolf: -sigh-
Lexxon chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
Wow! I love this story. I'm just wondering-is Mella a kind of psychic or something 'cause in the first chapter, I think, when Aiden looks at the picture it is of himself and yet Mella has never met him before now-or has she? This is way too interesting for my own good! _ Keep writing!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
O-O ::twitch:: I know you wont upfate till aout maybe years! Wa! You people are cruel!
nia-shikyo chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
ALL RIGHT! THAT WAS GREAT KEEP THE GOOD CHAPTERS UP! I cant wait to see what else happens! Please update soon!
nia-shikyo chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
Guess what? You have to update soon or else Im gonna suck your blood and send my wolf minions after you! HURRY UP CAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
AHH! OMG! OML! OH MY JESUS! YAYNESS! FINALLY UPDATED! WELL! guess what! you have to update SOON again! i love the story!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
O_O i NEED to know what happenes nexti HAVE to know! ah! update please! its so good!
huntress3484 chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Great story. Instead of _, "..." try _, "..." . You don't want to split a sentence in the middle. You tend to do that throughout the story and it makes it harder to tell who is speaking because you leave the beggining part of the next sentence-which has the next person to speak doing an action-after the dialouge spoken by a different character. I hope that made sense. I just spent forever trying to reword it.

Back to the review...It's a good story line. I like the twist at the end. Waiting for more!
nia-shikyo chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
I love this story! So odd! So...whats the word? Well to put it in short terms ITS GREAT! My brother got a free ferret with his car too. Keep going its a good story!
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
I kinda figured they were related but that so sucks cuz Don's sucha jerk. Good update!
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Man, he soo shoulda pounded him! Can ya tell I really don't like Don?
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
I'm embarassed to say that I haven't reviewed for this story til now cuz I thought you wouldn't update. But now, here you are and it Rocks! Yay!
LilyChan x chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Heh, poor Mella. -hugs her- I'm sure things will get better later on. And I wonder what's the mystery shrouding Aiden. 3