Reviews for Thinking of you
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This was really good, too many lines to choose from to make one my this was awesome and thx for the it Up!
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
nice job!...i luvd those last few lines all happy happy me feel gud..!~!...im just leavin skool just done wid my farewel so i'd know just too wel how it'll feel to move apart...gawwd i ust hope itz da same happy endin for me too!
felicia13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hey, love! I see you're a newbie. :cackles: :coughs: Actually, I've only been on this site for . . . :counts on fingers: almost 4 months. Not a long time, considering people have been here since the beginning. Well, good luck with your writings, and remember, keep writing!

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it!

As for your poem: I love the rhyme scheme; it brings a rhythm to your work that lets it flow wonderfully. Nice job there! I, personally, try to avoid rhyme at all costs because I can't do it, but I like this!

May inspiration never leave you wanting!

all my love,felicia
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
WOW, this is awesome! :D Hey it's me~ (sarah) wow I never knew you were such a great poet!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Ai. I remember this poem...from lunch. Hahahahaha. Anyways, as I said, it is a great poem with a lot of meaning. Yet...rhyming scheme. Haha. No need to mention that again. I'll get other people to review. (And yay for punctuation issues...just like me. YEAH!) Well, I really do hope that you keep on writing and experimenting with differnt types of writing until you find one that suits you. CONTINUE WRITING. IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. Awesome job!