Reviews for confessions of the literalminded
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
[by the way, thank you for the critic! your review was much apreciated and thank you, i know i make many errors and it does sting when pointed out, i will admit that, but i am thankful you did. :)]

i don't mind bold and italics too much but underlining words just squicks me something awful, which is just plain odd. BUT i comend you on not making either, italics/underlining, and eye sore.

i love the heartfelt tone throughout this (but i got a hint of sarcasm on one line, but it may have been me). romance is often a badly butchered subject on the site but you redeem it with the last few lines (and some random ones throughout). the lines are beautiful and the ending is very poweful. i really liked it, you have an amazing talent.

* noelle
tehrave-deactivated chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It's lovely, but what about in your pretentious rant How Not to Write, when you say "say only the important stuff ... and because everything you say is now important, there’s no need to [underline] anything". hypocritial...?
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This is wonderful... may I reprint this in my editorial column? That's my homepage: ( .com)
Donut prayer chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was very heartfelt, i'm surprised by your honesty, the underlining of certain phrase didn't seem to add any noticeable effect though what was that about?
Dreamof-Roses chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Absolutely wonderful... I want to hug you.

This is going in my favorites right now!
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I actually like this one!

Good flow and imagrey use and description and i the use of the B.U.I buttons. So Magical and really good!
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
whoa. this is good. love the formatting. the usual sarcastic tone isn't here either. wow. -applauds-
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Re. Smils:

Thank you for making me aware of my mistake.

Katrina