Reviews for On A Sepia Tinted Paper
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ouch...math hurts my head. But this was great! I loved the title of it too. I like how it almost makes love make sense...lol. keep it up.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
very very nice. combination of math, strangers, and love. it all fits. i love it! i love it a lot!

-sunshine
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
i love this. you took stupid things i'd hear all the time and hate and turned them into a gorgeous poem. sad ending.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Much appreciate the geometric plays on words. Only someone who has proved too many lines parallel can really get the cleverness and the graph paper imagery of this poem. Loved the movement from non-collinear to parallel, but was rather disturbed, since only three or more points can not be colinear...Ech, I'm such a nerd. :)
Stitched Lillies chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This a unique piece with an interesting use of space and maths to illustrate human relationships. My favourite was the second stanza, and I admire the much thought you must have given to create this poem.

Lily.
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Math is romantic. Who knew? "We're too parallel" I adore that phrase.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
wow! this is amazing! worded perfectly. i love the parenthesis and the lines 'and yes, we are co-planar' and 'we're too parallel'. gorgeous!
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
absolutely 's heart-rending and so amazingly written. i love the use of the letters inside the brackets and i love the last line. this is just amazing. i'm adding this to my favourites list.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Interesting concept of spacial relations and human relationships. Very well thought out. Like, "and yes, we are co-planer-so I suppose you are just an eyesight away", these two lines create an abstract visual that is a wonderfully difficult thing to accomplish. Very well written.