Reviews for My Side of Your Bed
StangenBaer chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
You have such a talent with words! I loved it!
crack the sky chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh man, what an emo kid. i mean, killing yourself because your boyfriend cheated? REALLY?

meh.

despite that i liked the story itself; just not the ending so much.
I.Wannabe.Classy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
20th Review who !

Anyway awesome fic. So sad, loved the pen and gun bit. That's what hooked me in from the summary. I actually thought you meant it metaphorically as in a pen is dangerous by the words used but then when I read it I was like "OH! Cool"

Eight years is a long time so sorry for the narrator wipes tears

Rock on.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was so sad! Loved it though :D

Mia
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
aww that was sad. Very well written though. Great job
Hastatus Regulus chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This almost reminds me about what just happened to a friend of mine... He didn't commit suicide or anything, but things like this have happened to him a lot... i don't get it...

Well, great job, again... I love your writing style.

Ryan
Linda chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
all I have to sayso storyy.:(sadbut excellent. XD

you're amazingg.
paige chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
hey becca i realy like this! its awsome, the ending is realy strong. i love the line "will he steal my side of your bed tonight?" this is great! keep it up.

paige
1njun chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
How are you so amazing?

Seriously.

This is so .. greatwonderfulamazingsad.

Lovely.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That is so sad. Well-written though. I love the style. It rocks.
Cookie Gestapo chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very well written. I loved the summary, in fact I love this whole thing. It would be awsome if you could so a side story, you know from James point of view starting like this one until after he found out about his 's. other's suicide. I'm looking forward to more good stories/one-shots.
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow...brilliantly written. Slash is quite difficult to write. I have a slash-ish story on here, but I didn't go into it up!
redexted chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Hmm I don't know. T_T Initially I was just randomly clicking and reading - but after reading this I just feel _. :/ "Once you were the start, and now you are the end." I thought it could be just a little bit sadder [sorry I'm such an angsty particle right now], but the last part was pretty well done. Especially the final line.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh. Wow. I knew where this must be leading as soon as I saw the summary, but... I didn't expect it to be this good. I clicked on the link with low expecations, actually, and to say that you shattered them would be a definite understatement. Great job.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 2/11/2006