Reviews for Don't Tell Me
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i did like it and I can relate... sad and depressing, powerful & full of emotion
Raven Ella chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very...Real
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This too was an excellent poem. You do a wonderful job explaining how you feel, I only wish that you could be feeling better because this poem does an excellent job conveying how hurt you are. Take care of yourself.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is great too! Heart-wrenchingly beautiful and so powerful. You are so talented. I hope things start coming right for you soon, stay strong. V x
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i like it, so much emotion and depth in ur words, well done, but remember killing urself over a guy who can't see how special you are is just stupid!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i did like, it was so painful. i know how you feel, & god, i sound stupid and cliche again, but it's true. this is beautiful.
Stephanie Rayne chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Really love it! I really liked the last two lines of the chorus!PS. I hope you don't break!
Khovarast chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love it. Your song reminds me of Evanescence, one of the best bands ever. The song definately captures the pain and sorrow.
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This poem was taken my breath away, literally. I was singing it to my friends. Obviously it didn't sound good because I have a terrible opera voice. But otherwise, it was a very emotional and a well written song. Keep up the good work!
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This will sound cliched but, I actually felt your pain...very nicely done