Reviews for Suicide Note Stained in Blood
Charmed Melody chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh.. this reminds me of myself so 's complikated or I'd explain.
The Angel In Hell chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
it's really stirring and powerful and sad. but it's really beautiful. it really makes you feel.
happypills03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
wow.. this reminds me of my attempted suicide.. if u wanna talk.. email me..
method acting chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Charming format, and lovely flow. I hate to sound judgmental, but are you all right? It seems as if you only write about death and hatred, broken hearts and the like. Coupled with your profile...It's a great piece, very nice. You write dark very well. My sn is indyluver247, if you want to talk, IM me. That might sound stupid, but you're a valued reviewer of mine, and although I don't really know you...yeah. Whatever. Very well written piece.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I can see that you're depressed... Dude, this was painful. But it was still well written.
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I actually found this to be a really good poem. It has a deep story behind it which I can sort of relate to. Keep up the good work because you have a way with words.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
very powerful images and feelings! great job

keep writing!
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
egads. this is very nice. i really like it and it's just so sad. beautiful.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is such a powerful piece. One of your best. I really enjoyed it, it was so beautiful and passionate. Well done, and thank you for your lovely reviews. V x
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
WOW...that was very powerful and sad, i loved it, strong emotion coming from it! well done!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i love this, it's so extremely sad that it just touches me. i'm honestly sorry you're feeling depressed (but look how something so gorgeous came out from your pain?) this was so dark i just loved it.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Beautiful...I can't think of anything else to describe this. Great job.