Reviews for November Nights
Adrian Brodskiey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
wow. short, sweet, and to the point. your writing is VERY good.

i love this one.
Written chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
wow. at risk of sounding redundant, this is a really good poem. I realize my reviews are kind of sucking.

I love the parenthetical note, it seems sort of thrown in, and makes the whole thing flow a little. . . differently. feels human.
frigg chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
O...shivers, I quite like this. I have one crit though, the 'that is' at the end seems off, maybe 'at all', but that's just my view.

cheers Junkd
kit feral chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow... so simple but it says so so so much. "(3:06 in the morning, i’m so precise)" I love that one. "lips so still it’s hard to believe they move so well —when they do move, that is" and that line is beyond beautiful. I can relate oh so much and it's just... wow. I love this. Never stop writing.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh wow...this is something beautiful. so perfect, so powerful...so simple...and yet just so damn powerful.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
omigasp. i love it. it's simple, as precise as what it's talking about. your writing is brilliant no matter what (i hope you know that by now) but it's when you drift off your creative spectrum & float back home that you explode in my face until i don't see anything but the stars&lights with every blink-of-my-eyes. fucking beautiful, dear.

~kait
hey maria chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
The part in parentheses detracts from the rest of this piece which is really quite wonderful.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
There's something special about this.