Reviews for Intellectualism for Dullards
me chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
more, now.

plz?
La chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I LOVE your fiction with an adoring passion. It pleases me greatly to read another one of your stories, and this one was simply sublime. (See for it's def. to find out all I really mean by that.) Very, very good. I love it very much. It would be interesting if something like this continued, and I look forward hopefully and excitedly to more of your fiction. See ya!
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like this.
susan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Hey that was great. You didn't tell me that you wrote a new story. But what about the others. Are they finished? I'm a little confused by it all. Oh well. It was interesting. Are you going to make a one chapter metaphor or a continous story? Well miss ya. You should WRITE some time. YOur big sis.
shukuchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow... Good first chapter. Especially its ending. are all of the classes going to be like that? I want that class! Love its name too... Yay! Keep writing!

Him talking to the spark felt like something spazzy and kinda melodramatic that I would've done for fun though. that's wonderful. And poor students who fail the class...
Raynsong chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I absolutely love the idea behind this story! I can barely wait for the next chapter!
TCGanimefan357 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow! I realy like this one! Keep writing! You rock!
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Great story. Wonderful descriptions and philosophy. I loved all the different concepts and lessons you emphasized here in a really unique manner. I really enjoyed this.