Reviews for Two Kingdoms: The Legend of the Grim Reaper
David C chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
loving the story so far, your work is great.
Basmbashia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
It was quite interesting. I really like it, I am thirlled to read the next chapter. :3
Vexed and Tired chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I wish you'd update this. It started out really good, the main character is likeable, and I just want to know what happens to him. If you never continue this story, at least PM me and tell me the rough story skeleton...please?

Jessi
Jess chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I think you have an interesting start of a story, so you need to give a little more! I like the little mysterious dialouge between James and Lord Robert. Let us know the mystery :)
Vexed and Tired chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
you spelt "bet" wrong in paragraph 13. You added an extra 'e'. Despite minor spelling mistakes, I like your story and hope very much that you'll continue it soon.
writer4hire chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Yes, it was short, but sweet.

I'm still anxious to find out what happens next!
pdckfng chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Change "approve" to "improve" in your comments section.
Brandon chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great introduction to your story. It reminds me of the beginning of National Treasure (the part where the grandfather tells his grandson about their family history). I also enjoyed the main story line, which reminded me about the Middle Ages (I like stories about kings ruling over their kingdoms).
writer4hire chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh...such an intriguing ending...PLEASE WRITE MORE! . You left me at a cliffhanger!

Anyway, I like James already! I noticed a few things that could be fixed (I'm really really bad at looking for grammar errors when I shouldn't be...)...but other than that, I think it's wondeful! And all this history of Sezubim and Kelek and Armana... _ I need to know some more!