Reviews for Dear Lucifer
HeartAgain chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I'm glad that you've overcome the bad stuff in your life. But there's one thing that I'd like to say. You should hate the evil in Lucifer, and not him as a being. Jesus taught us to love everyone, not to hate. He never told Lucifer or any other being that he hated them. So, I don't either. I was just thinking that maybe this might help you. You can tell Lucifer to leave, but maybe it's best if you don't harbor hatred in your heart towards him or any creature. I enjoyed reading this triumphant letter to Lucifer.
Singing After Dark chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
amen.
Theatre des Vampires chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I can't seriously see how Lucifer could possibly exist if God were perfect; perhaps we are all an experiment. Suppose God doesn't know everything. Suppose Lucifer is there to tempt us, and perhaps it wasn't his choice. Perhaps he isn't. Perhaps he doesn't exist. Send me the anwser when you're dead, 'cause I doubt I'll ever know.
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Amen! I love Jesus too. Isn't He awesome? Satan only has the power we give him. Excellent write! Thanks for putting me on your favorites list. God Bless and keep spreading the word.
pyraverne chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Haha what a great poem nothing like bashing that bastard Lucifer on the head, huh? I'm catholic, what r u? Neways thanks much for the review and keep 'em coming, Kitsune's now at 11 chapters! -Pyra
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
AWESOME! SWEESOME! YEAAH! I LOVE IT! POETIC! DEEP! PASSIONATE! YAY!
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very , very nice... wish I had the thought to write something like this...fantastic
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006