Reviews for the majestic poem that makes no sense
DiaRose chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh, lovely!

Love,

Dia
Dreamof-Roses chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
very rhythmic and imaginative - i actually get an image of a beautiful, yet fiercely angry creature with golden wings...

shimmering thinly llke melted caramel.

intriguing poem! Thanks for sharing, Katie Kat.
fairyxflames chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
good job

i dont get the "caramel hunger"

but the other adjectives have nice tones
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well, the title says it all! No, I'm joking. I liked it, even if it made little sense. The italics gave it a great effect; that "majestic" feeling you were going for really showed through. Nicely done, again, even if you think there is not much sense to it. I still like it. :)
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Beautiful. Very natural flow.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
makes me what to go "aww, poor baby"

lovely imagery by the way. "Caramel anger" is curious. Nice parody
youzi chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
basically the title captures it all..but i love the honesty.i also love the fact that you tried to implement a rhyme scheme in this piece...it flows well, to say the least. do keep writing :D
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
ya know what. I don't hate you. so I read some more. Just for you. And this..wasn't too bad. I like it more than that "other" stuff. It just flows better. "hope stained glory" was a good line. I'll give ya that. Just...be nicer to people! I would be your friend if you were nice. _ And if you speak german too, that would be cool. B/c I love german.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ah, but it does have a meaning. I like the rhyming in this, and the images, as noted in your title, are rather majestic: "Suffocating in the darkness / That burns ashes and drops acid rain." Very nice.
setne chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I found this interesting, in a good way. Though I have my doubts about the title, I like the content. Well written!
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
beautiful

thx 4 the pointers in the review, hav any suggestions 4 it tho?
hey maria chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Uh. Unlike the other two reviewers, I'm more inclined to read this as a satire? With the title and the summary I would think so...

Anyway. This poem is full of "beautiful" phrases like "hope-stained glory" and "burns ashes and drops acid rain" but it doesn't really say anything. If it WAS a satire, good job. If not, I'm disappointed in you. :P
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
caramel anger would be hot caramel, just melting hot and sticky all over, maybe?

Hard to get a fix on the picture being painted, save the word-betrayal feels like this...

Oh, Confessions of the Literal Minded is up on my blog now. If you go to my profile and click on my home page... It will take you there. And yes it has your copyright and pen name and everything.

Thanks for letting me share one of your best works to a new audience of folks. -Reni. ..
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Pretty. "Caramel anger." O. That's really cool. I liked that phrase the best but your other ones were just as great. Your poem is so beautiful...but obviously in a sad (literally) way. Awesome job!