Reviews for Finally Realizing
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh wow, this one is actually quite scay and very painful, shows the hidden parts of people who just back stab you in the back, *coughamandacough* Really great job dearie, Love you.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Interesting
multiples of six chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aww! I know this feeling, and you express it well, as well as all the confusion and the pain that comes along with it. And I know it wasn't really supposed to be funny but "I’m not just some lousy bum" made me laugh P Anyway, thank you for the very kind review, and I love your pen name. )
i heart that guy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
love the last two lines: 'but one of these days, in that game, i'm going to win/ and once i do, they'll slowly watch my frown turn to a grin.' that's right. i came to the same realization myself last year. great job with expressing it so well.

-i heart that guy
plummet chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Vengeful spurt, ne? Lol. I really enjoyed this poem. You have a great knack for rhyming. Too bad this poem has to be truthful...-sighs- People can be evil at times. Ah well, that's life for ya. )
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
this is really good, i loved it...
Imagined chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Very inspiring. Bravo! :)
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
violent.i am not much to rhyming though, the basic it would make it seem a bit more mysterious, you know?
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
sigh life is simply full of pains and betrayals i understand the feeling nicely done

keep writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Loved it! I can relate. Great flow, awesome write. I'm putting this on my Fav story list. Hey, I sent ya an invite to my site. Come join up with us. (other writers from here) It's a great place to have clean fun and get to know each other. Keep on writing you are very talented.
Octello chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
It's sad but at the same time, uplifting. The transition that you potrayed from innocent to realizing is so well writen!
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
good poem...I liked the last two lines the best because they really bring the whole thing together