Reviews for Dark Beyond The Suns
dreamshell chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
a neat little epilogue/interlude of sorts taking place after the events of MotMG, but before something else. i enjoyed this especially because i understood the references, they weren't just presented to me out of the blue.
Alankria chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
It's a shame this is only a one shot, I'd really like to learn more about the society and history you've only hinted at here. Oh well, a good piece nonetheless.
Skyrunner chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Sounds like an epic in the making. You did a nice job of creating a whole world in a single entry. There even seems to be some potential for political intrigue and stuff like that. Or maybe I'm just imagining things, I don't know...
Arej chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Well now. This is a bit of a different strand from what I'm used to reading...but I like it so far all the same. Especially the use of the names of the Egyptian gods...and the correct spelling of Re.

Anyway. I felt a little bogged down by information, but it was exciting, sort of, all the same. It kept me going.

BB- Arej
LightningFlash21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hey this sounds good. Its dark, moody and sounds gothic. I like it. Keep workking on it.
Arkash chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Interesting piece with the racist twist to it.

Good job, as always! *_*
Haku chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is really good. I like the one-shot nature of it, too. You've managed to condense a lot of stuff into a short piece - great job!