Reviews for Semiprecious Love
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
really ncie poem. i like the ruby thing. it was funny.
nofaceme chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
very interesting. I love how all the different stones are weaved into this. _ very fun to try and find all of tehm. I like the line about glasses. Keep it up.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I love your use of stones/gems to get the colors across, i can see it in my mind, the images are vivid. I absolutely adore the last line.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I really love the whole color thing... nicely done
Spare Change chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I am a sucker for poetry that I can't initially understand because of lovely metaphors. Hehe. So very elegant! Nice nice :)
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
interestingi liked itit's really creative
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
'Skin untouched. You made me bleed Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz,

Nearly a million shades freshly carved in flesh.'that was just gorgeous and so was the last line. you did a brilliant job on this.
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I love this poem! Wonderful iamgery
myno chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
intense piece, powerful images.
Nine-Black-Roses chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hellothis poem is powerfulits very gd
Carp chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
There's an honest twist in each stanza. "You broke my glasses telling me you didn’t suit a Rose

Quartz tint, Hidden Truth just wasn’t your colour."

I liked those two lines. Thank you so much for reviewing my work. Your poetry is well written. :)
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
The first line is confusing. Perhaps add a comma?

But I love how all the stones are interwoven. Brilliant
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
heartfelt and erotic well expressed emotions

keep writing!
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I love(d) "our skins still weeping/diamond drop pure passion tears." This is gorgeous and the twist at the end is absolutely cruel, darling. Lovely.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Excellent end line. Very colorful and well placed imagery throughout. Kind of a swirling semi-reality. Very well written and unique.