Reviews for Regular Black Coffee
Psycho-Troll chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Why did he commit suicide? I thought he was interested with the girl? And he seems okay. He didn't sound depress. So why? Why did he kill himself? It was quite...ahh...so out there.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Such a shame it turned out like that. Just goes to show appearances can be deceiving, after all who would have thought suicide was on his mind.
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
it's good cheese though :)
JenRad11 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really enjoyed this, but I like those stories where a person is about to kill themselves that night or something, but then someone is nice to them and they realize there is something to live for. Then years later they tell the person the truth and how they prevented the suicide. Now THAT would be cheesy, but at least the person's still alive...hmm, maybe I should write something like that...haha, but anyway I did enjoy it and I don't think it was cheesy!
ArtistsAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was not cheesy at all! It was amazing. It made me teary eyed. I am definitely left with questions. Why did he commit suicide?
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hoe dare you? How dare you make my eyes brim with tears over a fictional character in a story you deem 'cheesy'? How dare you leave me guessing at how he died?
FictionismyGame chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh my god!I think I'm going to cry. I am seriously tearing up right now. Oh my god!Ok, I'm going to stop with the review right now because, if you couldn't tell by my Oh My Gods, that I really liked your story, but it was so sad. I have one question though, if you would be so kind to answer it. You must have thought up the reason why he would kill himself. What was it?
literati papier chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
tragic ending, but sweet. bittersweet:(
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Why did Aidan killed himself exactly? TTTT
Wedgiee chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This made me cry.

It was so good ]

I just wish he didnt have to die right after they finally spoke
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is so sad! Why did he commit suicide? really? was he too scared? Or did he want to die happy?
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
A little bit cheesy, I agree. It leaves me perplexed.
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was cheesy, sad, and sweet. I lliked it.
muffins chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Good job!
Blank89901 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That's sad. But it's kind of true, you never know whether you're ever going to see a person again, so there's no point in waiting to talk to them if you want to.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »