Reviews for Regular Black Coffee
naningxoxo chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
no i liked it but hell you could've let him live you now make me want to hit you and i actually hoped there would be more to this story but now i know that there will never be another part to this specific story... how forsaken is me?
Iamthebomb chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
woahh really good fic! i luved itsoo sad he committed suicide:(
Jojoann chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I could picture it amazingly well. It's incredibly sad.
hi chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aww, that's cute. But I wish he hadn't comitted suicide..
punkturnedwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i really like this. how is this a rip-off?
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This was very sweet and nice. Only a bit sad, but I happen to like stories that have a realistic ending or are realistic. Though I wish you would have put why he commtted suicide. Then again, it's a short and not every little detail has to be put into it.
Lyrical.Love chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Well, I was hoping for a happy story when I started reading this. You know, one that might not be too realistic, but would brighten my day. This wasn't that fluff, but I'm still glad I read it. You did a beautiful job with it, and conveyed a strong message.
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. Really, wow. This was very very well written, and very moving... wow. :)
Natalie Ann chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I LOVE IT! It so sad and moving... loved it!
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow, that's so sad! Especially when you see that he wanted exactly the same thing that she did, but she didn't realize it until it was too late. The end does have a good message, though, that you should do what you can today, cause you never know what tomorrow will bring.
REGRETABLE chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I really like this story, it's very good. It was kind of cheesy how you wrote in his journal exactly how she was feeling, but I think that was good too. Good job!
ink-sword chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hm, all and all it was rather good, but I think that the part where Aidans's mother comes into the coffee house to tell her that he's committed suicide might be a little streched. Anyway, it was very good, even though I wish we could have known why he killed himself.
The Paperback Mummy chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh man...i got the coldest chills all over at the end of that. ah, im still having them. wow. i don't know what to say. that is beyond tragic. but you wrote it SO WELL. that's what i loved so much, cause this could have turned out rather maudlin, but it didn't. you're getting the deluxe treatment my friend: going on my fave stories list, authors list, and my author alert. lots and lots of applause for you.
awaitinglove chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Omg, that was the most beautiful one shot i have ever read! Maybe even better than His Phenomenal Eyes.

The reason i love one-shots is because they usually have the most interesting plots and if something bad happens to the characters, i'm not really that attached so it isn't as sad or heartbreaking. But my God, I cried. I never cry on one-shots. I can't explain it but i'm addicted to these characters as crazy as it sounds in such a short period of time.

Please, you should definately write more one-shots or a fic or something. I need more of your work! Lol.

-Lauren

p.s. I'll be checking up on you...not in a crazy stalkerish way or anything...-nervous chuckle-

:D
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was the most beautifully sad story I have ever read. I almost cried. In public. Wow. You have an amazing talent for short stories. There was no unnecessary information and it didn't leave the reader wanting more that what the story offered. It was perfect. Beautiful.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »