Reviews for Feast
Liliot chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
M, tastes like gravy... I mean, very clever! Creepy and delicious at the same time. Another favorite.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
creepy descriptions, but very well done.. The ending was cool.. I loved how you waited til the last line to make the ultimate point & explain the whole poem... well done.. i think weve all felt this way
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I was so completely disgusted that I HAD to keep reading, and then...laughed *gasp* at the ending! Very surprising, and I'm still giggling- I'm not a giggler. . Amazing!
monkey chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
sounds tasty...
SumiFritzN chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow. Somehow I was really surprised by the ending, how it was all the person's words, so I went back and read it again and was excited when I found all the different references to words. Very very well done.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow, amazing poem! It really is a bundle of surprises. At first I thought it'd be a typically well-described poem of a feast (I was totally attracted by this, the food lover that I am), but you made it into a disgusting, moldy feast... which was ghostly and dark (loved it!) and then it ended up being that the person is eating their own words. This is absolutely awesome, the imagery is wonderful and it is simply fantastically written. Great job, keep up the great work!
x Blue Orchid x chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
A really well done poem!