Reviews for Oz
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow! That was deep. And I have to say that it was rather cute too, not in the romantic way but in the way of possibilities. Amazing!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
My gosh woman, you are fabulous! You can write cute stories and serious ones actually brought tears to my eyes more than once, great job
MazeRunner chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow, I've read a few of your short stories, and I have to say this one is my favorite. Not only is the writing incredible executed, but the story is overal touching. I think my favorite part was when how you described how Dave wasn't the only one dealing with his parents divorce, but he was so unique. I've often had that same thought when I read stories, especially when people make it seem like they're the only ones it's ever happened to. Um, sorry for the rambling. Overall, great great story.
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A beautiful story.
Wendy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I honestly do not understand why you only got 18 reviews for this story, it's amazing. I love this story so much and I think you are a damn good writer.
Claes Winterspell chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Beautiful. Simply, beautiful.
fleurnoire chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this is my favorite story
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow! This was amazing. So emotional, so in-depth. So incredibly in-depth. I was confused at some parts, on how she came to her realisations and the changes. But overall, I loved this. I guess handling stuff, especially like this is not best done alone- you can't handle it that way. You need someone else, whether you like it or not,and Dave and Kayt understand each other, complete each other, confide in each other. At least, this is my understanding of their character.

A job well done! Actually, I'm finding that I enjoy a lot of your fics and your writing, so I'll favourite you. Thank you for an incredible fic.

Gulistanlik
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Outstandingly beautiful.

I don't know what to say.

Incredible.
ccaltuna chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I really don't think I could do this much justice with anything I could say, so...I loved it, and the ending was beautiful. Amazing.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is so sad an beautiful. The imagery was intense. I could imagine everything so vividly. Amazing.
Ladiebug chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
As the other readers have metenioned, there is no possible way to describe your writitng. It's powerful, imaginative, and emotional. It's extremly advanced compared to most writers on this site, and you certainly know how to let your voice, your own unique writing style shine through. I have never read a story where I felt so in tune with a character. When Kayt triumphed, so did I. You've left me done.
Chiclets chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow - what can I say? I don't know what to say - this is so good, the - revealing of emotions, the releasing of pain...I loved this piece.
me chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
i really dont know what to say... that was just..it was so good i cant find a word to describe it...
Cedar Hawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Rlly cool. It has great imaging; when i read the bit about just sitting out on the rock, being called by the storms...its very ez to understand (it happened to me...), and you can easily see what is happening. Btw, update "legend of the laundromat queen s00n"! p