Reviews for Hide your heart in mine
NChristART chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AH! THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! POSITIVELY BRILLIANT, GIRL! i a totally adding this to my favorites!
hear me smile chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I really like the rhythmn of this piece. Usually, ryme turns me off, but you used it so well. It would be great as song lyrics. I also agree with Faithless Juliet - it's very timeless - which is part of why I like it so much. Keep it up!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I like how timeless this feels; some of the words that you use remind me of Victorian Poetry but this has a very modern twist to it - so I like how you played both styles up. The only thing that I didn’t like (which isn‘t a bad thing, it could just be my taste) but some of your sentences were slightly disjointed or choppy, like: “Doubt me never.” It’s going with the style of the piece but it still felt (empty) like I was waiting for it to continue or say more.

Much love,Juliet.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Beautiful, great flow. Awesome write.
yooNeeq chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
aw...this poem is so cute! i love it. i rarely see love poems rhyme, and i think this is real special. i think you had a broad and relevant word choice, i like it lots. great poem and thanx for reviewing mine!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
aw hopeful and sweet good work

keep writing!
in theory chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Pretty, and the rhyme is really loose and relaxed. Happy Valentine's Day sis! x
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
wow love that line, "I will always hide your heart in mine." beautiful and very flowy
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i really like this, the raw emotion gets across really well, keep up the good work