Reviews for tangible manifesto
PCTavarez chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
i lost track of you for some years now.

remember me

bizaro you

contact me
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
oh my god. you are amazing. this is such a unique style and your imagery, and some of the lines you use, and the words you pick...gahh, i can't tell you properly how much i love this.

harlequin
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
mattresses were screaming into backbones... your language is so creative and it fits so well. this piece gives emotion but not in a random way - it also has a point that means a lot. great writing as usual
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i'm really glad you're back. you were one of the greatest inspirations for my poetry when i started out, & i've always been absolutely blown away by your words. never stop writing, please.
The Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow...I ADORE this poem! It has to be one of the best I have read...just a joy to read. Absolutely wonderful! I LOVE the last paragraph part; itz really sexy. Please keep on writing gloriously lush poems! This is the kind of poetry I like!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i can;t chose a favorite line (what is wrong with me?). oh, this is lovely.

* noelle
this is britt chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
you deleted everything? OH MAN. at least you have this piece up. it's great.
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I really like this.

(( I found you again,/sleeping in the corners of my mouth/picking glitter out of my cavities))

These have def. got to be my fav. lines. You described everything so well, and the imagery you used wasn't cliched but rather im imaginative and it brought life to everything. This is so capturing and well written.

Your going on my favs.
tasted like heartache chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I love your wordplay and the imagery, I love the poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
it's drowning in memorable lines and drowning is beautiful.

i can't choose a favorite.
Heatherlyco chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I found you again,sleeping in the corners of my mouthpicking glitter out of my cavities

Awesome.