Reviews for When Jocks Retaliate
Eeek chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
I can't believe you never finished this! You are amazing, I hope you know that! :)
Batman slayer chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Most retarded story ever...all this story does is make the hero look like a fool
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
AhHHHHHHhH this story is sooo good! Could you pretty please, if you have the time, finish it with just one more chapter? Amazing job so far,regardless. My fav line so far: dallas think "she's a fucking bully"- i like fell over laughing.
twibbit chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Lol if you aren't using google maps for everything then I think we live extremely close to each other lololol yeah Sam Houston is a pretty bad school :P
bells-mannequin chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
I adore this story so unbelievably much. Words cannot describe it.

I mean, wow. I love it to bits and pieces.

And I know, after 4 years of not updating, I don't have that much hope that you'll continue-but I'm really hoping you do. Or at least tell us what you had planned in your genius mind for the rest of the story.

But really continuing the story, that'd be like a dream came true :D

bells
sunny chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
come back to this. this story is amazing and still funny after all these years..
Nique13 chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
"I did it," Aaron finally spoke into the thick silence, breathing fast, excitedly. "I did it, I fuckin' did it!"

They said nothing, breathing hard, Christopher craning his neck to look behind at the disappearing Billiard's, a look of uncertain horror across his face.

The silence swelled and Al could feel the resentment growing.

And Aaron suddenly burst into laughter.

"I keyed his car." Aaron said laughing, delirious with glee. "I keyed Jordan's fuckin' car!"

- So funny. I thought he actually jumped Jordan.
Paul chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
fuckin awesome...finish it..plz.i'm hooked
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
Hey this story is pretty chill. Your characters come to gether in this wicked melodic way, personally Al is one of my favorites. But I've got to hand it to you this drama oriented plot you've got going is really cool. You have a unique twist in your writing that sadly most writers (especially the unprofessional kind) don't bother with.

Most stories are cookie cutter and blend into each other after you read them but this one has really stood out. Its one of the few that I'll probably remember by name. Usually I read a lot more out of this world stuff because I can rarely find this type of story original and its a pleasant surprise to find something that doesn't degenerate into a small twisted idea of high school. I gotta say kudos to you.

Its got great elements of writing and you say things from a unique perspective. I especially like how you tell the story focusing on the different characters and letting it all come together without making a 'Prov' or first person view. I absolutely hate it when people do that, its okay in letters and diaries or Prologs but not in full blown stories.

One thing I gotta comment on is sometimes I have a bit of trouble following your dialog and have to go back over it meticulously to get a point but that happened pretty rarely and I am fairly tired so it might be on me. I didn't notice any faux pas in the writing however the mechanics of English isn't my strong point. Your plot and characters are strong and well set and I do understand the elements of writing so I'm not giving you empty complements.
pandaS2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hilarious start and wonderfully different. And its true there was an era where everyone was turning into a scenes/goths cause it was 'cool.' can't wait for the rest!
frosty the chicken chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
hmm im too lazy to log in but i quite like this story lol
Just Off The Key Of Reason chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Oh Spirits, this is friggin awesome! I love them(Except for Bailey and the others...)I mean, I LOVE Dallas, Aaron, Janie, Chrissy and Al Update soon?
ColorsChance chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
I was reading this story and I laughed when Aaron said that he keyed Jordan's car. I was hoping to click the next chapter button but it stopped at 15 and I was like WHAT! So I just had to review haha.

This story is fucking amazing. I think me and Aaron are the most alike. I don't like Candace for some reason. But I am loving Jordan. Dallas can go fuck himself for all I care.

Haha. I love this story so much. I really want you to update quickly. Never mind then. I just looked at when you last updated. IN 2008! WHAT THE FUCK!

I really want you to finish this story. It's awesome. I love it. I can't get enough of it. Please PM me back. Please? I want to know if you are going to continue this. Pretty please? With a fucking cherry on top? And whip cream? Don't forget the whip cream. (:

-Abbeyy
xDoubleU chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
LMFAO.

This story, my friend, is the funnest (fun and funny? ;p) story I have ever read.

Oh my. I released countless barks of laughter, everyone around me now thinks I'm a crazy moron.

My favourites have to be Aaron and Christopher, really. (Though, I hated how Christopher -kind of- (not really) backstabbed them and wanted them to ignore him for like 10 minutes or something :P) And Al and Dallas are awesome :P I love how annoyed Dallas gets with Aaron's and Robin's arguements. (Janie's awesome, too xD). (Bailey, however, um.. uh, yeah..).

This is brilliant.

This story is hilarious. Really.

Janie and Christopher waved. LOL / "I keyed his car." ... LMAO.

I know the last update was 2 years ago but I'm going to subscribe to this story :P (Alert)
Kikinii chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
So... it's been two years since you last updated. If the stories almost over why don't you kindly finish this story instead of leaving your fans disappointed and wanting more? I'm sure if you really wanted to you could find time to write.

Well anyway it was a cool story even though you decided not to write an ending. Hopefully you finish this...

ciao.